Chapter 32: Dinner with the Parents PT. 3

My POV:

Colby looks over at me while I have my hand on my stomach. The baby kicks me again and I grab Colby's hand and place it over my stomach. The baby knows that it is their father's hand on my stomach and it kicks me.

Colby: Oh my god. It just kicked again.

Sam & Kat: That is amazing Colby.

Mr. & Mrs. Brock and Mr. & Mrs. Golbach: Feeling the baby kick already?

Yn: It's just little flutters here and then.

Mrs. Golbach: I love that feeling when they first start to kick their mother.

Yn: I know. It's the best feeling in the world.

Mrs. Brock: I am just glad that you and Colby are happy and starting a life together.

Yn: Thanks Mrs. Brock.

Colby: Thanks mom.

We all sit and finished dinner. Talk about the wedding and how things are going to go after the baby is here. 2 hours later, we all head out of the restaurant, to say our goodbyes.

Mr. & Mrs. Golbach: Bye Sam, Kat, Yn, and Colby. Be safe traveling back to LA.

Yn & Sam: Bye mom and dad. We will.

Kat & Colby: Bye Mr. and Mrs. Golbach.

Mr. & Mrs. Brock: Bye son. Bye Sam, Kat, and Yn. Call us when you get back to LA, Colby.

Colby: Bye mom and dad. And I will.

Sam, Kat & Yn: Bye Mr. and Mrs. Brock.

We head back to the hotel and go to our own hotel rooms to have some time alone, before they have to leave the next day.

Sam's POV:

We head back to the hotel. To watch TV while cuddling. Just enjoying the last day in Kansas before we head back to LA.