Chapter 46: Wedding Day for Yn and Colby

My POV:

Everyone heads back to the house. After signing all the paperwork.

~Time skip to when Yn and Kat are about 6 months pregnant. It's the day of Yn's and Colby's wedding day~

We all get ready for my big day, but I am in a lot of pain. I am pacing around the room, holding my stomach in pain. Kat notices that I am in pain.

Kat: Are you okay girl?

Yn: I think I'm having braxton hicks.

Kat: Sit down girl. And just breath okay.

Yn: It hurts so much. Can you get my mom please?

Kat: Of course. I will be back.

Kat leaves the room and I am in the floor, in pain. When my mom walks into the room.

Mrs. Golbach: What's wrong sweetheart?

Yn: I'm either having braxton hicks or having contractions.

Mrs. Golbach: It will be okay. Just breath through them. If they get ready bad after the wedding. We will go to the hospital.

Yn: Okay mom. Thanks. I'm ready to get married now.

Mrs. Golbach: Let's get you married.

I finish getting ready for my big day. About an hour later. I am waiting for my dad to come to me.

My dad takes my arms and cries.

Mr. Golbach: You ready baby girl?

Yn: Let's do this.

I am walking down the aisle with my dad as the music starts to play. I see Colby and he is crying as I am walking down the aisle.  When I finally get down the aisle.

The Priest: We are gather here today, to join this man and this women. This young couple has taken the path to becoming husband and wife on this beautiful day. Does any one reject to them getting married?

Everyone stays silent. Myself and Colby look at each other, hoping no one says anything.

The priest does the whole ceremony and it is now the part when we say I do to each other.

The Priest: Repeat after me. Do you Cole Robert Brock take Yn Ymn Golbach as your beloved Wife?

Colby: I do.

Colby places the ring on my finger.

The Priest: Repeat after me. Do you Yn Ymn Golbach take Cole Robert Brock as your beloved Husband?

Yn: I do.

I place the ring on Colby's finger.

The priest finishes the ceremony.

The Priest: It is my pleasure to introduce Mr. and Mrs. Colby Brock.

Everyone cheers as we kiss when the priest introduces us as husband and wife.