Chapter 41: Gender Reveal Party Supplies

My POV:

I am shocked to find out that Kat and I are about to become mothers around the same time. I look at the doctor and I see the sex of the baby. And my eyes light up, and I smile big.

Yn: Oh my god. Really?

Doctor: Yes. Keep it from Kat and Sam.

Yn: Yes, I know. Thank you doctor.

The doctor tells Sam, Kat, and Colby that they can open their eyes. We leave the doctor's office and head back to the house.

Colby and I are in our room, sitting down on the bed.

Colby pulls me onto his lap.

Yn: Colbs?

Colby: Yes love?

Yn: I will be back. I have to go and pick up a few things for Kat's gender reveal.

Colby: That's okay. Text me if you need anything babe. I love you so much.

Yn: I love you so much too.

Colby pulls me extra close to him as far as I can go, because of my belly getting bigger each day.

Colby: You mean everything to me babe.

I wrap my arms around Colby's neck.

Yn: I know baby. You mean everything to me love.

Colby: Be careful. That's my baby in there.

Colby rubs my belly and kisses me. We kiss for about a few seconds. Before I leave to go get party supplies for the party.

I am gone for a few hours. I walk back into the house. I put all the stuff in the car for now. Since no one goes to my car in the first place.

I see Colby running over to me, worried to death.

Colby: You didn't call or text.

Yn: I'm sorry love. I didn't mean to worry you. I was just so excited to buy things for the gender reveal party in a few day.

Colby: I forgive you babe. Sam and Kat are outside in the backyard along with everyone else.

Yn: Let's go. I am going to change first love. Come with me.

Colby: Don't have to tell me twice baby girl.

I smile at him and take his hand. We go upstairs to our room.

Colby's POV:

As Yn is looking for something to wear. I sit on the bed, admiring her.

Colby: You know you are so beautiful.

Yn: I know love.

She finds something to wear and she changes into the outfit.

Yn's outfit:

I pull Yn onto my lap. She smile at me and says, "Ready to go downstairs now." I smile back, "They can deal without us for a few minutes." She shakes her head and wraps her arms around my neck and whispers into my ear, "Control yourself big boy."

She kisses my neck, then moves to my lips and kisses me passionately.

We make out for awhile until we are interrupt by Sam, Kat, and Stas.

I hear the door open. And hear Sam, Kat, and Stas come inside the room.

Sam, Kat & Stas: Oh shit. Sorry.

I hear them turn around quickly and shut the door. We continue what we were doing. About 15 minutes later, we leave the bedroom and head downstairs, outside with everyone else.