Chapter 22: Trip to Kansas to See Family PT. 3

I hear dad come home and he walks into the living room, where we are at. And he hears what Sam said. Our dad looks at us and back at Sam. And we all talk some more about things. Until we eat dinner. And talk some more.

Sam: She lives with us.

Mr. Golbach: Who lives with you, Sam?

Sam: My girlfriend, Kat.

Mr. Golbach: Are you happy?

Sam: I'm beyond happy dad.

We talk for awhile. Then we sit down to eat dinner in the dining room for a nice family dinner. My dad looks at me and asked to have an chat by ourselves.

Mr. Golbach: Yn?

Yn: Yes dad?

Mr. Golbach: Can I talk to you in the other room?

Yn: Sure dad.

I could not get up, by myself being pregnant. So, my loving fiance helps me up from the chair I was sitting in.

Colby: There you go love.

Yn: Thanks. I'll be back.

My dad and I go into his study to have an chat. I am not looking forward to this conversation with him. Cause I know it is not going to be good.

Yn: What's up dad?

Mr. Golbach: Are you happy with Colby?

Yn: Yes I am dad. I'm having a baby with him and I'm getting married. Isn't that what you and his family wanted from us to be married before I had the baby?

Mr. Golbach: Of course, it was.

Yn: Then what's the problem.

Mr. Golbach: I think you are moving fast with him.

I get mad at this point, because my parents and his parents wanted this for us. Because I got pregnant. Like it was not planned for sure.

Yn: Now you think I'm moving to fast. I'm 4 months pregnant with Colby's kid and I'm supposed to get married in 2 months and now you think I'm moving fast with Colby.

Mr. Golbach: Do you know anything about Colby and his history with girls?

I am more angry at this point and I start yelling at this point. Not caring who is listening to us.

Yn: DAD, I HAVE KNOWN COLBY SINCE YOU AND MOM ADOPTED ME AT 15. WHAT COLBY DID IN THE PAST IS IN THE PAST. HE LOVES ME AND ONLY ME!!

Colby's POV:

We all hear Yn and Mr. Golbach yelling at each other. Sam, Kat, and Mrs. Golbach all look at each other. Like what is going on in there. They spend almost 15 minutes yelling at each other. Before Yn comes back out into the dinning room.

Mrs. Golbach: Is that Yn yelling?

Colby: Sounds like it.

Sam: Think she is okay.

Kat: I hope so.