Chapter 7: Spending Time with Colby

I kiss Colby very passionately and he kisses me back very passionately. I pull away after a few minutes and I get down from Colby's grip. I throw the keys to Colby and we get into the car. Colby smiles at me.

Yn: Ready to go?

Colby: Yes I am. Can I drive?

Yn: Of course you can.

Colby: Sweet.

Colby starts the car and he starts driving, while Colby grabs my hand and holds it. He looks over at me, while he is driving. But keeps his eyes on the road at the same time.

Colby: I'm sorry I left.

Yn: It's okay. You had to talk to your parents.

Colby: Yep. And your parents came over to talk also.

Yn: My mom told me earlier today. I had my first baby appointment today.

Colby: And I missed it?

Yn: You can come to my 10 week check up.

Colby: Sounds like an plan.

We drive to an restaurant to eat some dinner. And spend time together before we head back to the house to see everyone. I look out the window and I see a fancy restaurant.  It's fancy to me.

Yn: This is a nice restaurant

Colby: Anything for my baby momma.

Yn: I love you so much Colbs.

Colby: And I love you so much to.

We go inside the restaurant to eat some lunch/dinner. We are out for an hour, before we go back to the house. We see Sam, Kat, and Stas standing outside near the front.

~They don't know what Yn's car looks like~

Sam, Kat & Stas: Who's pulling into our driveway?