Chapter 42: Hanging Out Before Gender Reveal

Colby's POV:

I pull Yn onto my lap. She smiles at me and says, "Ready to go downstairs now." I smile back, "They can deal without us for a few minutes." She shakes her head and wraps her arms around my neck and whispers into my ear, "Control yourself big boy."

She kisses my neck, then moves to my lips and kisses me passionately.

We make out for awhile until we are interrupt by Sam, Kat, and Stas.

I hear the door open. And hear Sam, Kat, and Stas come inside the room.

Sam, Kat & Stas: Oh shit. Sorry.

I hear them turn around quickly and shit the door. We continue what we were doing. About 15 minutes later, we leave the bedroom and head downstairs, outside with everyone else.

My POV:

I head out to the pool with Colby, but changes into an swimsuit along with Colby, Kat, Tara, Devyn, and Stas joins us in the pool.

Tara, Devyn & Stas: Hey baby mamas.

Yn & Kat: Hey girls. What's up?

Tara: Just checking on the pregnant ladies over here.

Kat: You girls are so sweet. Gotta tell you girls something.

Tara, Devyn & Stas: What is it?

The boys joins us in the pool.

Kat: Found out today. I'm 4 months pregnant. Same as Yn.

Stas, Tara & Devyn: What? Really? That's amazing.

Yn: And we are having an double gender reveal party in a few days. I know the gender of Kat's baby.

Stas: Can't wait until the gender reveal.

We all talk about things that are coming up. It is a few days later, and it is the day of the gender reveal party for Kat and I.

Kat's POV:

It is finally the day of the party for myself and Yn. Getting ready to know the gender of our babies. It is so exciting. I am in our room, getting ready for the party.

Sam: Ready to know the gender babe?

Kat: So ready babe. I'm so excited.

Sam: Me too babe. Finish getting ready babe. I'll be downstairs. I love you.

Kat: I love you too babe.

Sam kisses me and heads downstairs to help set up the party. Because the party starts in 2 hours.