Chapter 17: Our Date Night PT. 2

Colby's POV:

I take Yn's hand and walks outside to Yn's car. She told me, that we can take her car for the date tonight. I drive to the date place. I drive to an beautiful place with an beach front view.

~Beach dinner with an romantic setting~

Colby: Close your eyes love. I'll come over to get you babe.

Yn: Okay love.

I go around to Yn's side of the car. I take Yn's hand and help her out of the car.

Yn: Babe, where are we going?

Colby: You'll see babe. Just keep your eyes close.

Yn: I am babe.

I take her to the location and turn her to where she is facing the surprise. I put my arm around her and tell her to open her eyes.

Colby: Now open your eyes love.

She opens her eyes and sees the surprise. She cries hard.

Yn: Baby, is this all for me?

Colby: Of course baby girl. I love you more than anything in this world and of course our little baby in your tummy.

Yn: I love you too babe. Let's go eat.

She kisses me and I kiss her back. We kiss for awhile. Then pull away from each other. We walk down to the set up. We eat dinner and talk about things coming up in our lives together. I get up and walk over to Yn and she looks at me.

Yn: Baby, what are you doing?

Colby: Stand up babe.

I help her from her seat. She is still looking at me, while I help her.

Yn: Colbs?

Colby: Yn Ymn Golbach, from the first day I met you when we were teenagers. I know I wanted to be yours and years later, we finally got our chance to be girlfriend and boyfriend. And now we are having a baby together. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?

I set it up, where our friends are watching us from an far. And Sam is filming the proposal. So, she has this memory forever. She starts crying.

Yn: Colby, I would be honor to become your wife!!