Chapter Thirty Three - Lies About Our Love

Chapter Thirty-Three

(NIALLS POV)

Once Rachel left the room to go shower, all of the questions started to fire.

“Alright Niall,” Louis spoke up, causing my gaze to turn towards him and away from the telly, “Spill the beans. What exactly happened between you and Rachel last night?”

I rolled my eyes, “Like Rachel said, nothing happened!”

“Oh really,” Harry added, “Is that why you were eye raping her only a few seconds ago?” he asked with a stupid smirk on his face.

“I was not!” I defended quickly.

“Just admit it mate, you’re in loooveee!” Louis sang, dragging the e’s.

I flipped him the bird and turned my attention back to the TV programme, which earned a laugh out of Larry Stylinson. They soon left the room and into their own rooms to do whatever, but it wasn’t long until Liam finally emerged from the kitchen and next to me on the couch.

“Did my idea work?” He asked.

I had almost forgotten. Liam was the one who came up with the whole idea of making a scavenger hunt for Rachel to find the blue post it notes. He and Louis were the only ones who knew officially that I liked Rachel, but Liam was the only one that knew about my special Valentine’s Day date with her.

“Yeah, it was amazing. I can’t thank you enough,” I responded quietly so the other boys wouldn’t hear. You never knew when they were around the corner spying on you in this flat.

“So did you ask her out? Are you two together now?”

I nodded with a sheepish smile on my face and Liam patted me on the back while cheering silently. “That’s amazing, mate! I’m so happy for you!”

“But please don’t tell the boys yet. Hell I’m not even supposed to be telling you, but we want to keep it a secret for a bit,” I said nervously.

“I swear I won’t tell the others,” he patted my back one final time and sat up quickly from the couch, “Now if you’ll excuse me, I need to go text Dani. Congrats once again mate!” And with that, Liam left the room, leaving me to be the only one.

Hopefully I could trust Liam enough not to tell the others about me and Rachel.

Rachel. A stupid smile spread across my face just from the thought of her. I couldn’t describe in words just how happy I was to have her back. The thought that I was finally able to call her mine and hold her and kiss her again made me want to jump a thousand feet in the air. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world.

All of those sad and depressing days where I sulked around wishing to win her back were over. Instead of seeing dark and stormy clouds with rain pouring out of them, I saw sunshine. And it was all because of one girl, my girl.