Chapter Seventeen - Truth or Dare

I SUCK AT UPDATING I KNOW. IM SORRY.

I don't want to go into a sob story, but lately things have been really hard for me. I've been dealing with some family issues and its hard for me to write when I'm dealing with the stuff I have to deal with. I've been really depressed lately and I have a lot on my shoulders right now if you know what I mean so please be patient with me :) Also 8,000 reads?! THANK YOU! ONLY 2,000 MORE UNTIL MY BIG ANNOUNCEMENT! I'm really excited for it and I hope you guys are too, its going to be epic (or at least I hope it will) ;) Sorry if this chapter is short.. I tried my best :/

-------------------------------------

Chapter Seventeen

“Omg are you and Niall dating?!”

“You better not be dating Niall he’s mine bitch”

“Stay away from my husband you don’t deserve him!

“What does he even see in you little slut?”

"Ew you're so ugly! Niall would never like someone as ugly as you."

And that wasn’t everything. Ever since Louis decided to tweet the photo of Niall and I hugging, my mentions have been crazy. So many people have been asking if Niall and I were dating while others didn’t have such nice things to say. To be honest, I didn’t even know if we were dating. Were we? All we did was kiss, but I definitely do have feelings for him. Did he feel the same way about me?

I sighed and composed a new tweet:

@ItsRachelSmithx: Guys, don’t believe any rumors you hear. They’re all a bunch of lies. Please stop spreading things about me that aren’t true. x

Seconds later, my tweet got over 1,000 retweets earning more mentions. I smiled at the people defending me and supporting me, they were so sweet. I followed a few people back, before shutting down my computer and heading downstairs to see what the boys were doing. They were sitting on floor in a circle talking.

“What are you boys doing?” They all instantly turned around at the sound of my voice and smiled when they noticed me standing there observing them.

“We were just about to play Truth or Dare. Care to join us?” Harry finished with a wink.

“I’ll pass, thank you,”

“Aw Rachel don’t be a chicken! Live a little!” Louis responded.

“What if I don’t want to?” I shot back.

He instantly started doing the puppy dog face, knowing that was the only thing to break me. Don’t give in Rachel, just ignore it.

“Louis stop-“ but he ignored me, batting his eyelashes.

“Louis…” Don’t give in! Stay strong! “Ugh alright fine! But nothing stupid!” I surrendered and took a seat between Harry and Liam.

“Works every time…” I heard Louis mutter with a stupid smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes and Truth or Dare began.

“Harry,” Louis started, “Truth or Dare?”

“Dare,” Harry replied.

“I dare you to lick Rachel’s cheek,” he said with a devilish smirk on his face.

“LOUIS! I SAID NOTHING STUPID!” I yelled.

He put his hands up in defense, “Hey, I never promised anything, love.”