Chapter Thirteen - Boys Will Be Boys

Its almost midnight and I'm super exhausted but I decided to upload the next chapter anyways cause thats how nice I am. You're *very* fucking welcome :) 

Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to the pouring rain coming from outside, stupid England weather. I turned over to look at my alarm clock, which read 8:44 am. Ugh, too early, I thought while closing my eyes to fall back asleep.

When I had thought I was already back asleep, instead I heard a guitar strum lightly, followed by small voices.

“It’s time to get up in the morning—“ what? What the hell is going on? 

But before I could do anything, I felt three or four heavy bodies attacking my bed jumping up and down and roughly shaking me.

“ITS TIME TO GET UP!” the voices screamed and I groaned, hiding my face in my pillow. Why can’t they just let a girl get some sleep? 

“Rachel it’s time to get up!” A hand then started shaking my shoulder.

 I brushed the hand off of me, “No,” I grumbled.

“Alright, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?” said another voice.

I groaned ignoring the voice and continued trying to fall back asleep. Only seconds later I felt ice-cold water completely drenching me shooting me right up to find the victims. I saw Niall holding his guitar and trying his best to hold in his laughter as well as Liam and Harry. And then there was Louis holding an empty glass with an evil smirk on his face.

“WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!” I yelled. 

Louis put his hands up in defense, “Hey I asked if you wanted to do it the easy way or hard way but it’s your fault for ignoring me, love.”

I grumbled, muttering some very colorful words under breath and got out of bed. I headed downstairs and into the kitchen, searching through the cabinets for cereal. I finally settled on Cinnamon Toast Crunch and got out the box while closing the cabinet afterwards and opening another cabinet to get a bowl. I poured the cereal into the bowl and sat down at the table about to eat my cereal when I interrupted by loud screaming.

“AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK?!” the voice yelled which sounded like it was coming from Zayn’s room. Soon, an angry and dripping wet Zayn came trudging down the stairs and stormed into the kitchen. I could hear laughter coming from upstairs.

“Did they do the same to you too?” I asked. 

Not looking up from getting a bowl from the cabinet, he replied “Unfortunately it happens quite often.”

He joined me, sitting at the table and poured in some cereal into his bowl. Minutes later, the rest of the boys came downstairs still laughing their heads off.

“Well good morning!” Louis shouted.

“Ugh I hate you..” I mumbled.

“Oh but you love me!”

“If I admitted to that I would be lying,” I replied. 

He gasped and faked being hurt. And this is why he’s a singer and not an actor.

I ate my cereal while the other boys were talking about other things I could care less about. After about five minutes, Liam started to exit them room. “I’m going to go do a twitcam or something, see you later,” he said.

“What’s a twitcam?” I asked.

All five boys froze and turned to me looking completely shocked. They were giving me strange looks as if I head double heads or something.