Chapter Nineteen - The Date

10K READS. 10000 READS. IS THIS REAL LIFE? AM I DREAMING? CAN I JUST SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH? THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ MY FANFIC IT HONESTLY MEANS SO MUCH :) As for the big announcement... Its at the end of this chapter! Get excited! Also, WHO ELSE AGREES WITH ME THAT LITTLE THINGS IS BEYOND PERFECTION AND IS A GIFT FROM THE GINGER JESUS? ASDFGHJKL *-* Okay, on with ze story! 

Chapter Nineteen 

It had been a week since Niall had asked me out and we still hadn’t gone on a date yet. Maybe he didn’t like me; he was just too embarrassed to say it. But what about when we kissed? Was he toying with my emotions? Was he trying to lead me on, but soon break my heart for another model? I wouldn’t see why he wouldn’t do that. He was a celebrity while I was just a plain, boring girl. Why would any celebrity want ME instead of gorgeous models or actresses or singers? It didn’t make sense. 

I was currently lying on my bed staring at the ceiling frustrated and confused. What Niall said to me on that one night, was it true? Ugh, why did love have to be so confusing? 

I felt my phone vibrating beside me and I picked it up looking at who was calling: Liv. I pressed the accept button and placed the phone against my ear. 

“Hey” I said glumly. 

“Hey, is something wrong?”

“Yeah, I guess you could say that.” 

“Want me to come over?”

“Sure,” I gave Liv the address and she said she would be over in a few minutes. As I locked my phone, I walked out of my room and downstairs finding it to be completely quiet and empty; something very rare.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a banana from the fruit bowl sitting in the middle of the table. I peeled it and took a huge bite. Bananas were my favorite fruit. Apples were just too sweet, I never grew to like them. And oranges were too tart. Before I could take another bite, the doorbell rang. Wow, that was fast. I walked to the front door and opened it, revealing a grinning Liv. 

“Hey!”

“Hey,” I said. “Come on in,” I stepped back and let her walk in. Once she stepped foot inside, she glanced around in awe.

 “Oh my gosh this place is so cool! And so big!”

I chuckled and shut the door behind me. Liv walked around studying different things and a bright expression on her face whenever she saw something interesting. After Liv was done observing the house, she walked back over to me with a serious look on her face. 

“So what’s up?” 

I sighed. “I’m just confused.” 

“About?”

“Well…Niall and I we sort of.. we uh…”

“Spit it out!”

“We kissed. And then later he asked me out on a date.” 

Liv’s eyes widened and a smile broke out on her face. Soon she started jumping up and down and gave me a hug. 

“Aw oh my gosh that’s so cute! Wait but why are you confused?” 

“Its been a week since he asked me out and I don’t know if he likes me or if he’s just playing with my emotions.” 

Liv opened her mouth to speak but was interrupted by a loud scream coming from upstairs.

“AHHH! HARRY PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!” That sounded like Liam. Seconds later a door slammed and soon Liam came walking down the stairs with a disgusted look on his face. He was about to walk into the living room but stopped when he noticed Liv and me.