Chapter Thirty Four - Wanted By The Devil

Chapter Thirty-Four

(RACHEL’S POV)

I woke up to the sound of birds chirping loudly and quite obnoxiously from outside my window. Also, the sun streamed brightly through the curtains, blinding my sight. After trying to go back to sleep for ten minutes, I gave up and pushed the covers off of me, and slid out of bed half-asleep.

When I walked into the kitchen, I noticed that the flat sounded a bit too quiet. Normally the boys would be awake watching a football game or watching the news, but I heard nothing. The flat felt empty almost.

I opened up one of the cupboards and grabbed a bowl and a box of cheerios. After I finished pouring the cereal into the bowl, I put the box back into the cupboard, and it wasn’t until I turned around and noticed the small note on the counter. I walked up to the counter and picked it up, immediately noticing the handwriting.

The boys and I got called in to the studio to record a bit. Won’t be done until around 3 or so. You can come by when we finish and maybe we can all go out for dinner?

See you later,

Louis, Harry, Zayn, Liam and Niall

My eyes glanced over to the clock on the kitchen stove that read 10:00. A small sigh escaped from my lips. I had five hours to kill until I would meet up with the boys. What was I going to do in five hours?

A small buzzing sound emerged from the silence and I saw my phone on the counter vibrating signaling I had received a text. I walked over to unlock my phone, and a huge smile broke out onto my face when I saw who it was from.

From: Niall

You’re probably still asleep right now but I just wanted to say I love you :) x

A million tiny butterflies erupted in my stomach. Why did he have to be so adorable all of the time? How did I get so lucky to be with such an amazing guy? My goofy smile stayed on my face as I typed back my response.

To: Niall

Nah, I’m awake. But I love you too :) x

It wasn’t even a minute later when I got a response from him.

From: Niall

:) What are you up to, lovely girlfriend of mine? x

To: Niall

Well lovely boyfriend of mine, I’m currently eating a bowl of cheerios right now. Interesting right? What about you? x

From: Niall

Just hangin’ out at the studio with the lads. Liam’s currently recording in the booth right now so the rest of us are just chillin’. x

To: Niall

Sounds like fun :) Are they being a loud, rowdy mess like they always are? x

(NIALL’S POV)

A big goofy grin spread across my lips when my phone vibrated, saying “1 New Text” on the screen. It was from none other than my girlfriend itself.

From: Rachel

Sounds like fun :) Are they being a loud, rowdy mess like they always are? x

My grin grew wider and a small chuckle escaped my throat as I typed back my response. When I pressed send, I set my phone on my lap and looked back up at the rest of the lads, who were sending me weird and suspicious looks.