Chapter Eighteen - Make A Wish

OMG AN UPDATE! WOOO! Also thanks for 9,000 reads :) Only 1,000 more until the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT WHOS EXCITED I KNOW I AM OK lol :p I was going to post this last night but I got distracted by PLL OMG THAT EPISODE WAS FUCKING INTENSE IF YOU WATCH IT THEN YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.. ASFNAJKLSDKLZ. This chapter is crappy I know.. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eighteen

Recap: 

We all died down of laughter and waited for Niall to choose who was next. He looked around the circle, until he stopped at me, his blue eyes meeting mine. Oh god.

“Rachel, Truth or Dare?”

“Truth,” I answered wisely. I was afraid what dares these boys had come up with and I didn’t even want to know.

His voice interrupted my thoughts, “Will you go out on a date with me?”

I was at a loss for words. Niall asked me out. Thousands of butterflies filled my stomach and my heart starting beating at what felt like 1000 beats per second. I wanted to just scream at the top of my lungs “YES!”, but instead I was stuck with word vomit. 

“I, uh, I-I,” I managed to say. 

I looked around and Liam, Louis, Harry and Zayn had huge smirks plastered on their faces. Niall looked completely nervous, but had a little bit of hope in his face. I managed a smile, “I would love to,” I said calmly as I possibly could. Inside I was dying. I was so happy he actually liked me back. Never in my whole life had a guy ever liked me, and this was the first time I was falling in love with one. 

Niall’s nervous expression turned into a bright and happy grin, like a five year old on Christmas morning. 

As for the rest of the boys, they were cheering and wolf whistling making it even more awkward than it already was. 

“So how about a game of man hunt?” Louis instantly said. 

We all looked at each other and shrugged. “Alright then, let’s make teams,” he added, “Me and Zayn against the rest of you.” He finished by giving Zayn a high-five. I had forgotten that they were partners in crime. Whenever you put those two together, who knows what you would have to expect from them. 

Louis and Zayn had run off somewhere, probably to discuss their game plan. The four of us created a huddle and started thinking up a plan ourselves. 

“Alright team,” Harry started, “We’re going to have to split up. Two of us will hide while the other two try to find the enemies,” he said all serious. 

“Niall and Rachel will hide while me and Liam will look for the other two. Use your cell phones to contact each other. One, two, three break!” And we all took off around the house. Since it was dark, I could barely see a thing. After about ten minutes of stumbling over things in the dark, I felt my phone vibrating. I fished it out of my pocket and looked at the caller ID: Niall. I clicked accept and put it against my ear. “Hello?” 

“Hey, where are you?” He asked. 

“I-“ I looked around, “I don’t know,” I chuckled and could hear his cute little chuckle in the background. Whoa Rachel, stay focused. 

“Be careful, who knows what Louis or Zayn will do to you if they find you.” 

Aww, how sweet, I thought.

“Don’t worry, I don’t think they’ll find me.” I kept stumbling over things; wow this house was really messy. I couldn’t tell where I was now, maybe near the bathroom?