Chapter Seven - Confession Time

Once again I am SO sorry that I didn't update earlier! I have been so sick and yesterday I felt like complete shit :( I am feeling a bit better though so I figured I could write the next chapter! Except I kind of had writer's block so I decided to make this chapter from one of the boy's POV. I was reading all of the comments on previous chapters and you guys are so amazing! Thank you for all of the positive feedback and just wonderful comments! Whenever there's a new comment, I get so excited to hear what you guys have to say! I didn't think that you guys would like my writing because I think it sucks but whenever I see a new comment telling me that I'm a great writer I feel a little bit more confident inside, so thank you :). This chapter is dedicated to EmLuvs_1D because your comment literally made my day 1000x better! Thank you<3 Okay sorry about this long authors note so enjoy! Something big is about to happen so be prepared.... ;)

---------------------------------------

Chapter Seven

*Harry’s POV*

All five of us were sitting in the living talking about what had just happened with Rachel. Niall seemed hurt by how she treated him and left so soon. From what he was telling us, they sounded like really close friends. “We told each other everything. I felt like I had found someone who finally understood me for once and treated me like a normal person. Not someone who was in a famous boy band that every girl fancies. But the look on her face when she saw that it was me, it just killed me. I don’t know why she hates me or the rest of us, but it felt like I had lost someone so close.”

I felt bad for Niall. He was starting to go back to his old happy and carefree self before he broke up with Emily. But who knows what he would be like now after Rachel left so suddenly. Rachel brought back the old Niall. Whenever he got a new letter from her, he would literally bounce off the walls in excitement. She must’ve been very special to him because he never acted like that when he got other letters in the mail.

The sound of the doorbell ringing interrupted our conversation. I glanced at my watch, which read 12:50 am. Why would anyone bother us this late? Louis got up to answer the door and the rest of us went back to our conversation.

“I’m sorry, Niall. I think Rachel just needs a little bit of time because it seems like she’s going through something really tough right now. Give her some space and maybe she’ll come when she’s ready to work things out,” Zayn said comforting Niall.

I was about to agree with him, but before I could, I was interrupted by Lou at the front door, “OH MY GOD RACHEL HAVE YOU BEEN CRYING?”

Rachel? She came back? Why so soon? And why this late at night? I could hear a conversation between them, but I couldn’t quite make out the words being said. That’s when I heard the front door close followed by footsteps heading towards the living room.

“Guess who’s back, lads.”

I looked up finding Lou and a puffy-eyed Rachel. Had she been crying?

“Oh my god Rachel, what happened?”

“Rachel are you okay?”

“Have you been crying?”

“Rachel, what’s wrong?”

“Okay that’s enough! I will tell you what happened, but only if you shut up and listen, deal?”

“Deal” we all agreed. Rachel walked over and sat on the couch between Niall and Liam. We all waited for her to begin, until she took a deep breath and said, “My life is so tough right now. I hate it. I have no friends, I’m the school loser, my own family doesn’t even care about me considering the fact that they just kicked me out of the house and the family for good! I have no one.”