Chapter Four - New Surprises

Okay so I wasn't originally going to update because today was probably one of the worst days for me (not going into any detail) and I'm super exhausted, but I'm also excited to continue on with the story and you guys requested it so here you go! :) Sorry if it's bad, as I said I am *super* exhausted so please go easy on me :p I'll try to make the next few chapters a lot better! Oh also if you share this story with others, I might give you a dedication... or a cookie... either one! And please please please please PLEASE comment! It can be anything, just TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! I LOVE HEARING FEEDBACK FROM YOU GUYS SO PLEASE MAKE ME HAPPY AND COMMENT?! AND  ALSO VOTE AND FAN? :) This chapter is dedicated to CaityPearle because she always has nice things to say and thank you for the advice on the last chapter!<3  Anyways I hope you guys enjoy it! Something really big is going to happen... ARE YOU PREPARED?! 

---------------------------------------

One Month Later...

*Louis’ POV*

It had been a month since I had read that letter and ever since then, things had changed. Niall seemed a lot better with the whole Emily situation and he was actually talking to us more. He started to go back to his carefree self and he was doing a lot better at our concerts. I still haven’t told any of the lads yet about reading Rachel’s letter because I didn’t want to go behind Niall’s back like that.

When I read her letter, I was surprised. She seemed like an innocent girl who was perfectly fine with one friend. She didn’t sound like most girls, or so I thought. Who knew, she could possibly be a fan…

*Rachel’s POV*

I was sitting in writing class listening to my boring teacher Mrs. Martin talking about Shakespeare. To be honest, I couldn’t care less. All I could think about was ‘N’. Yes, it had been a month and I still hadn’t found out his name or job yet. But at least he was my friend. Well, my only friend to be exact.

He seemed like a good listener. And he had the best advice. I just wish I had met him before a month ago. I wondered what he looked like. I knew he had blonde hair and blue eyes, in one of his letters he said he was 18, which is good because I’m 17 so we’re not completely different. My thoughts were interrupted by the bell signaling class was over. Thank the lord!

I got all of my stuff and started to head out of the classroom when Mrs. Martin called me, “Rachel, can you please stay for a minute? I need to talk to you.”

Oh shit. Was I in trouble? If I was then what did I do? If I was in trouble, Mom and Dad would find out and they would not be happy. Especially Dad. Lately he has been having anger issues and whenever I do something wrong he’ll take it all out on me.

I stood in front of Mrs. Martin’s desk nervously waiting for her to tell me what trouble I had gotten into. “Rachel, for the pen pal assignment, I would like you to actually meet your pen pal.”

WHAT?! No one else in the class got to meet their pen pals so why should I? “Er, why?”

“Well because of certain reasons, your pen pal couldn’t give out very specific information,” wait, how did she know about that? “And since everyone else in the class got to exchange pictures and all that sort of stuff, I figured maybe you should meet them. But, you cannot tell anybody else about this because if anyone finds out, your pen pal will be in huge trouble, okay?”

A Little Bit of Luck (A One Direction Fan Fiction) ON HOLDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें