Chapter Twenty Five - Let's Waste Time Chasing Cars

finally updated. THANK THE LORDDD. anyways enjoy :)

Chapter Twenty-Five

I knocked on the door of the boys flat and stood outside waiting for it to open. Louis had called and told me to come over and to bring a pair of socks. Why did I need a pair of socks? No wait, I don’t really think I want to know.

It had been a week since Niall’s breakup with Emily and the whole week the boys, except for Niall, had been calling or texting me begging me to come over and talk to him. But each time I refused. I couldn’t help but feel guilty the next time I would see him because no matter how many times people denied it, I still believed that I was the reason for the breakup.

Every time the boys texted or called, they would always update me about Niall and how he was doing. Apparently he never came out of his room and he barely said a sentence to them each day. But the most surprising thing was that he would refuse to eat anything. Not even Nando’s.

However this time when Louis called, he practically forced me to come and didn’t let me have any say in it. All he said was, “Rachel Smith, you are coming over to this flat right now, no excuses or complaints. And bring a pair of socks with you,” before he hung up on me, not giving me any time to protest.

Eventually the door opened to reveal Louis with a smirk plastered on his face as always. 

“Lovely to see you came Rachel,”

I rolled my eyes, “Well I didn’t really have much of a choice,” 

I entered the flat and walked straight to the couch and sat down. Louis followed me and sat right next to me. I raised my eyebrow at him waiting for an explanation.

“Well? Aren’t you going to tell me why I’m here?”

“We’re all going to go ice skating!” Louis chirped. 

I groaned, “Why?” 

“Because Niall needs to get his mind off of whatever he’s been thinking about and the only way to do that is having you around. Plus ice skating is fun don’t you think?” 

“But Lou, how are we going to skate if fans keep coming up to you asking for an autograph and asking Niall about Emily? No offense but this isn’t one of your best plans yet,”

His smirk grew wider, “That’s not going to be a problem because we rented out the skating rink for the day,” he said emphasizing the ‘we’, “being in a worldwide famous boy band does have it’s perks, you know”

I rolled my eyes again, “Okay, but how are you going to get Niall to come if he’s stuck in his bed all day?”

As if on cue, shouts and protests came from down the hall and soon a grumpy and tired looking Niall with Liam behind pushing him out of his room came tumbling in. 

“LIAM WHY CAN’T I JUST STAY IN MY BED!”

“Because Niall you need to get out and see the world, not just lay in your bed and do nothing all day!” Liam shot back. 

This was when Niall finally noticed my presence and his eyebrows furrowed in confusion when he saw me. 

“Rachel, what are you doing here?”

“She’s here because, WE’RE GOING ICE SKATING!” Louis exclaimed before jumping off the couch.

“Ice skating?” Niall questioned.

“Yes ice skating now get your lazy arse back up into your room and go get ready and put something warm on because we’re leaving in five minutes!”