Prologue

Somewhere in a secret location of Africa, there was a wildlife sanctuary that was home of not only endangered animals, but extinct animals as well. And by extinct animals, there was a wooly mammoth, saber tooth cats, even some dinosaurs, like a pair of Tyrannosaurus Rex(s). now what made the fact of prehistoric creatures in the present possible was a man in charge of the sanctuary, named Nigel Marven, who has a device that creates a portal that allows him to travel into the past to rescue creatures from the brink of extinction. The sanctuary was known as Prehistoric Park, and there were people there who help Nigel taking care of the animals, like Bob the head park keeper, and Suzanne the head Park Vet for example. On Nigel's first mission, he managed to rescue a Triceratops trike named Theo, a group of Ornithomimus, and a pair of little T-Rex(s) as well. The second mission allowed Nigel to rescue a female Wooly Mammoth that required the company of the elephants so she wouldn't be lonely, and then a male Elasmotherium. The third mission allowed Nigel to rescue a group of tiny Microraptors and a small herd of huge Titanosaurs, which were a group of sauropods. The forth mission allowed Nigel to rescue a Terror bird, and a pair of Saber Tooth cats that would eventually get cubs of their own. The fifth mission allowed Nigel to rescue a giant prehistoric dragonfly, a giant prehistoric scorpion, and a giant prehistoric millipede called Arthropleura. In the last recent mission, Nigel managed to rescue a huge prehistoric crocodile called Deinosuchus, but a Troodon managed to stow away into the park and caused a break out that almost got Nigel eaten by one of the T-Rex(s). Fortunately, the break out was taken care of and the animals were put back into their proper enclosures and peace was restored in the park. However, that might change again as Nigel was planning for his next adventure, which is where this story begins.