A Dangerous Night In A Cave

It was a dark and stormy night when Aladar, Nigel and the others were trying to find a safe place to sleep and hide from the Carnotaurus and the upcoming storm, so far no luck. Baylene: "Oh joy... blisters..." Emma: "I got blisters on my blisters..." Yar: "You don't wanna know where I got blisters..." that was when Url walked ahead of the group and was heading for what looked like a cave up ahead. Aladar: "Looks like Url has found a place where we can rest." Flia: "Nice work." said Flia, which Url responded with panting, before the others went into the cave. Aladar: "It's dark, but at least it's dry." Emma: "I like dry, it's the dark part I'm having trouble with... [then stepping on Url] ouch!, oh sorry Url." said Emma, while Url just walked away like he didn't even noticed that he got stepped on. Suri: "He didn't looked like he got hurt." Emma: "Yeah, he's a really sturdy little little thing." Nigel: "Yes... I believe that even the eyelids are supposed to be covered in armor." Emma: "Really?, that must be how he never gets trouble sleeping even when the sun is up..." Aladar: "Well... let's get some sleep everyone, we have a big day ahead." said Aladar, before he and the others go to their spots to sleep, while Nigel and Flia looked at each other with concern. Flia: "Nigel... I don't know if I have the heart to tell them..." Nigel: "Me neither... but they have to know sooner or later..." said Nigel, before he and Flia went to sleep, feeling guilty for the news they might have to give them sooner or later. Later in the night, as the rain falls down from the sky, the Carnotaurus appeared and noticed the cave nearby and begins to walk towards it. As the predator got closer, it's heavy foot steps woke up Aladar, who made a soft gasped as he sees the predator, and it seems that Flia and Nigel were woken up too. Flia: "Oh no..." Aladar: "What is that?" Nigel: "That my friend... is the Carnotaurus..." Aladar: "What do we do?" Nigel: "Wake the others... but do it quietly... we mustn't alert the predator..." said Nigel, as he, Aladar and Flia do their best to wake everyone up without alerting the predator. Url yelped in fear before Aladar covered his mouth, but the Carnotaurus heard it and went into the cave and looked around. When a lighting bolt strikes the sky, the light showed Aladar, alerting the predator that prey was in the cave, which made it let out a mighty roar and charges towards the group. Aladar: "Run!" shouted Aladar, before he tries to use his thumb spikes to scare off the predator, but the Carnotaurus was not giving up it's meal. Aladar then used his tail to whack the predator away and it crashed into a wall, which causes a lot of the rocks in the ceiling to fall down and buried the predator alive while Aladar runs away to safety with the others. Emma: "My goodness, Aladar dear, are you alright?" Aladar: "I'm fine... but it looks like we're trapped here for a while..." Yar: "It's better than getting eaten by that monster..." Zini: "That's for sure..." Plio: "And it looks like it's gone now..." Suri: "Yeah..." suddenly, the group heard a roar, which came from the rocks, alerting them that the Carnotaurus was still alive and went out of the rubble, but was on the other side, unable to get Aladar and the others. Before leaving the cave, the Carnotaurus let out a mighty and angry roar that echoed throughout the cave and the whole area around it.