Terrence & Matilda Vs Diablo

At the valley where Aladar's herd was living, Bob came to the area in his jeep, and he was in a panic. Aladar: "Hey Bob, what's wrong?" Bob: "Um... listen... [whispering] I don't want to cause a panic... but Diablo the Carnotaurus is loose and is on his way here..." Zini: "The Carnotaurus is loose and is on his way here?!" shouted Zini, which the herd just heard and started to panic. Yar: "Zini!" yelled Yar at his son for his outburst. Zini: "Uh... oops..." Suri: "But how did he get out?" Bob: "Well I'm not 100% sure, but I think Gutt helped him escaped to help him get revenge on Manny and his family." Zini: "Oh yeah... that big monkey pirate... but how did he get out his own enclosure?" Bob: "Well from what Nigel told me, Scrat and Scratte freed him by accident when their acorn cracked the enclosure's wall... which is still find it hard to believe..." Aladar: "When will the Carnotaurus come?" asked Aladar, before the sound of Diablo roaring in a distance was heard. Bob: "Judging by the sound of that... I say not too long..." meanwhile, Diablo was still chasing Peaches, who runs into the herd of Titanosaurs, who got scared by the sight of the predator and made a run for it, one of the Titanosaurs ran into T-Rex Hill, which of course frees not only Matilda but Terrence as well, and the pair went to explore. Terrence: "Hey sis... what was that roar we heard?, cause it wasn't us..." Matilda: "Sounds to me like someone trying to take my place as ruler of Prehistoric Park... well I'm gonna show it who's the ruler here." Terrence: "Hold on, I thought I was the ruler?" Matilda: "Oh please, you couldn't hoped to be a king, you might be a T-Rex like me, which are the king of the dinosaurs, but that doesn't mean you're fit for the throne like me." Terrence: "Oh yeah?!, well I'll show you!, I'm gonna find who made that roar and take it down before you could!" Matilda: "Not if I get it first!" shouted Matilda, as she and her brother ran off to the source of Diablo's roar. Back with Manny, he and his herd were on the trail while Diablo went, in hopes to save Peaches before it's too late, which was when they noticed Martha behind them. Ellie: "Martha?, what are you doing here?" Martha: "I know you and the others just got here, but you're still part of my herd just like the elephants, and I failed to save a fellow mammoth before in the past, I will not let it happen again." Manny: "Great, we'll need all the help we can get." Sid: "Ah!, don't look now, but we got company!" gasped Sid, as he sees Gutt running towards the group. Gutt: "Mark my words chubby!, you won't escape me!" Manny: "That monkey just doesn't know when to quit!" shouted Manny, as he and the others continued to run for their lives in order to catch up with Peaches and escape from Gutt. Back with Aladar's herd, they see Peaches and Diablo chasing her, before letting out a mighty roar that scared a lot of the animals. Neera: "What is that?" Aladar: "That's a mammoth... and she's in trouble!" Suri: "Aladar, we gotta do something!" Bob: "I could use a tranquilizer, but it takes time for it to work on reptiles." Aladar: "We'll try to hold him off long enough for you to get him!" said Aladar, before he runs up to the Carnotaurus, who lets out an evil chuckle. Diablo: "Well look who finally decided to show up... the Iguanodon who tried to kill me..." Aladar: "Wait... you can talk?" Diablo: "Of course, you thought I was a stupid carnivore?, think again..." said Diablo, before he let's out a scary roar that spooked most of the herd, while Aladar didn't budge and glared at the predator. Aladar: "You don't scare me anymore, compared to the fireball and the thought of losing my family, you're not as scary." Diablo: "We shall see about that." suddenly, another roar was heard, but it was Diablo who made it this time. Turns out that the roars came from Terrence and Matilda, who came to the area and see Diablo at last. Terrence: "Whoa... what kind of dinosaur is that?" Matilda: "Well it's no T-Rex, that's for sure, it's way too ugly to be one." Terrence: "And scarier too..." Diablo: "Hmm... it appears I'm not the only big predator here... who and what are you two?" Matilda: "I am Matilda, a Tyrannosaurus Rex... or T-Rex for short... the king of the dinosaurs, or queen in my case." Terrence: "And I'm Terrence, and we're the rulers of Prehistoric Park." said Terrence, before Diablo laughed. Diablo: "I'm sorry, is this some kind of a joke?, you king and queen?, that's hilarious." Matilda: "It's true, and we don't like those who think they can take over our turf and get away with it." Diablo: "Oh really?, you two think ya have what it takes to take me down?, well then... show me what you got... your majesty(s)!" roared Diablo, as he and the T-Rex twins went to fight each other, while everyone else just stood back and watch and try their best to stay out of the way. It wasn't long before Nigel, Scrat and Scratte came to the scene, along with Manny and his herd and Martha, and they were shocked to what they were seeing. Nigel: "Oh man... it's a battle for who's top predator..." Scrat: "Shouldn't we stop it?" Nigel: "I'm not sure... unless we use use tranquilizers on all three of them..." Scratte: "At least this fight is keeping that monster away from the herd at the moment." that was when Sid came over to the jeep. Sid: "Nigel, boy am I happy to see you, listen, Gutt is loose and so is a scary meat eating dinosaur with horns!" Scratte: "We know... and it's kinda our fault..." Scrat: "Yeah... though it's mostly the acorn's fault..." Sid: "Hey!, you're talking!" Scrat: "Yeah, well so can you." Sid: "Okay yeah... but this is the first time I heard ya talk." Scrat: "Fair enough..." Gutt: "Chubby!" shouted Gutt, as he was holding a spear, ready to attack Manny with it. Manny: "Give it up monkey boy!, I got no time for you!" Gutt: "Oh too bad, cause I got plenty of time for you meeting your end." said Gutt, before Martha came and knocked him over. Martha: "Leave him alone!, you bully!" Gutt: "Why you little..." said Gutt, before a tranquilizer dart hits on by the neck, which made him drowsy before falling to the ground. Turns out that Nigel took out a tranquilizer gun to put the Gigantopithecus to sleep, much to the Ice Age herd's relief. Nigel: "Well that takes care of Gutt... now we just gotta get Diablo and the T-Rex pair..." said Nigel, as he sees that the large predators were still fighting each other, until Diablo knocks Terrence over, and then the predator was getting ready to bite him by the neck, when Matilda attacks him. Matilda: "Don't you dare mess with my little brother!, nobody messes with him but me!" shouted Matilda, as she bites Diablo by the neck, while the Carnotaurus was struggling to free himself from Matilda's bone crushing jaws. It was at the moment when Bob and Nigel took out their tranquilizer guns and fired on both Diablo and Matilda. It took some time, but both of the predators were getting sleepy and Diablo was the first to fall over, letting Matilda see that she was the victor, making her let out a victory roar before falling to sleep herself.