Escape From The Meteor & Into The Park

After the Carnotaurus taken care of, and finished mourning for Kron's passing, Aladar and Neera returned to the herd, who were waiting for them. Aladar: "Well... it's time we go home... our new home." Neera: "Yes... but where is it?" Nigel: "Right here of course." said Nigel, pulling out the silver sticks. Flia: "Those sticks of his can make what he calls a portal, which can take us to another place and another time... his time of course." Nigel: "Yes, and now we must go before something else happens." Neera: "Like what?" Nigel: "...Well..." of course Nigel didn't get the chance to answer, as he noticed something falling from the sky, which made him worry, and so did Flia and the rest of the herd. Flia: "Oh no..." Aladar: "Those things... they look just like the ones I saw before..." Neera: "The fire ball..." Flia: "Nigel... I think now would be a good time to set up that portal thing!" Nigel: "Got it!" said Nigel, before he begins setting up the time portal, while more meteors begin falling from the sky. Suddenly, a huge meteor came falling, much bigger than even the big one that caused so much destruction, and it was heading for the gulf of Mexico. Flia: "Nigel, hurry!" Nigel: "I'm working on it!" said Nigel, before he pulls out the remote and turns on the portal, and the sight of it surprised the herd. Aladar: "Hurry everyone!, into the portal quick!, it's our only chance now!" Neera: "Do what he says, hurry!" called out Neera, before the herd begins running towards the portal, going out of the danger and into the safety of the present, and the sight of the herd surprised Bob for sure. Bob: "Oh my goodness!, Nigel why do you always bring so many giants..." asked Bob to himself, while trying to get the herd into the holding pens. Back in the past, the meteor has hit the Gulf of Mexico, and the explosion was on it's way towards the area where Aladar and the others were. Nigel: "Move!" called out Nigel, as he, Flia, Neera and Aladar run into the portal just before the explosion reached the area as the portal closes just in time for the others to make it through. Neera: "Whoa... where are we?" Aladar: "The place where Nigel came from." Flia: "Wow... we made it..." Nigel: "Neera, everyone... welcome to Prehistoric Park." said Nigel, as he presents the park to Neera and the herd. Some time later, the herd and Aladar's group went to the new enclosure, which is their new home, and they enjoyed it very much. Emma: "Wow, these humans sure were nice to give us a place to live." Baylene: "Yes, and they certainly know how to treat when we get sick." Neera: "I just wished Kron was here... maybe he could learn a thing or two..." Aladar: "I know... but we can't focus on the past, we need to think for the future... I'm sure that's what he would want..." Neera: "Yeah... you might be right..." Emma: "Don't worry Neera, we're here for you now." Baylene: "She's right, you're not alone." Flia: "Now then... Nigel, would it be okay if I take a look around here." Nigel: "Be my guest, but please don't fly beyond the borders of the park." Flia: "Got it." said Flia, before she takes off and takes a look around at the park, beginning her exploration around her new home.

Animals rescued: Iguanodon: 2 males, 1 female/ Parasaurolophus: 6 males, 6 females/ Pachyrhinosaurus: 5 males, 5 females/ Stygimoloch: 9 males, 9 females.