The Quakes Of Revenge

Not far away from the Ice Age herd and Nigel, there stood what looked like a Gigantopithecus with hair that shaped like a pirate hat on his head and has a beard. His name was Gutt (voiced by Peter Dinklage), and he was a pirate who used to be Shira's captain and wants revenge on Manny for beating him some time ago. Gutt: "There you are... I'm gonna enjoy destroying you and everything you love so dearly..." said Gutt, before he picks up a spear, aiming it at Manny before throwing it. However, Scrat's acorn, which was thrown into the air by Scrat and Scratte during their fight, hits the spear, causing it to miss it's target, and the sight of it surprised Manny and the others. Manny: "What in..." Sid: "Oh no!, hunters!" Shira: "Worse... look over there..." said Shira, pointing at Gutt, standing on a hill looking mad that he missed. Peaches: "Not him again!" Ellie: "I thought you said you got rid of him?" Manny: "I thought he was gone too... but it looks like he's back..." Nigel: "Whoa... that's a Gigantopithecus... a prehistoric extinct species of primate... the biggest one of them all... I always wanted to see one... but not one that is evil..." Zini: "And it looks like he's far from being done here..." said Zini, before Gutt came down to the group with an evil smile on his face. Gutt: "You got that right little cousin... now prepare to face the revenge of the master of the seas!" suddenly, the ground began to shake up, causing everyone to lose balance. Peaches: "Oh no... not again!" Nigel: "This happened before?" Ellie: "Yeah... though it looks like it's happening again!" Manny: "Hold on everyone!" called out Manny, before a big crack was formed around the area where the herd was, which caused it to start sinking to the nearby sea. Sid: "Ah!" Diego: "Oh man... I thought we were done with this!" Shira: "Quick!, get to higher ground!" called out Shira, as she ran off with the herd and Nigel, Zini and the saber tooth squirrels behind her, only to be stopped when Gutt stood in front. Gutt: "You're not going anywhere traitor... except for a watery grave..." said Gutt, before he picks up the spear and tries to attack Shira with it, only to miss and hit a tree instead. Scrat and Scratte went to attack the ape in order to keep him away from the herd (and their acorn), so he won't harm them. As for Nigel, he sees that there was no other way to survive this disaster, he begins setting up the Time Portal. Sid: "Hey what are you doing with those sticks?" Nigel: "I'm setting up the time portal to get us out of here!" Sid: "Oh... so I guess this means we are going to your park?" Nigel: "Yeah, it's either that or getting crushed and drowned." Sid: "Well if those are the only choices... get us out of here!" Nigel: "Sure thing." said Nigel, before he pulls out the remote and turns on the Time Portal. Manny: "What in..." Peaches: "So is that your way home?" Nigel: "Yes, now hurry everyone!" called out Nigel, as he and Zini runs into the time portal. Seeing that there was no chance for he and his family to survive the falling debris and sea, Manny leads everyone into the portal to escape. Gutt: "You will not escape me this time!" shouted Gutt, before he follows everyone into the portal and into the holding pens of Prehistoric Park. Before Gutt could attack the herd however, Bob fires a tranquilizer gun on the ape, knocking him out cold, surprising the herd to say the least. Sid: "Whoa... what did you do to him?" Nigel: "Bob used a tranquilizer gun on him, which puts animals to sleep for a while, it helps us transport some animals to different places." Peaches: "Sounds pretty handy." Nigel: "Yes... anyway... welcome to Prehistoric Park, your new home." Diego: "Wow... it sure is hot out here..." Sid: "Yeah... it's like the place is on fire..." Ellie: "Where's all the ice?" Nigel: "There's no ice or snow around here, you're now in a time when the Ice Age is already over and the world is a lot warmer." Manny: "Great..." said Manny in a sarcastic tone in his voice. Bob: "Don't worry, you'll get used to it, Martha has, and she's a mammoth like you." Peaches: "Is she friendly?" Bob: "Why yes, she'll be very happy to have ya around." Shira: "So... what's gonna happen to Gutt?" asked Shira, seeing some people taking Gutt away. Nigel: "We're gonna put him in an enclosure where he'll not cause trouble, so don't worry." Diego: "Well that's good to hear." Shira: "I hope that's the case... cause I know Gutt well enough that he'll never stop until he gets what he wants." said Shira, as Gutt was being transferred into a truck, which soon drove away from the scene.

Animals rescued: Wooly Mammoths: 1 male, 3 females/ Saber tooth cat: 1 male, 1 female/ Ground Sloth: 1 male/ Saber tooth squirrel: 1 male, 1 female/ Gigantopithecus: 1 male.