Trip For The Watering Hole

As the sun began to rise into the sky, the herd begins to wake up and getting on their feet. Zini leaps over to Aladar and the others, who were still sleeping. Zini: "Hey wake up everyone, the herd's getting up without us... hey!, hello?!" yelled Zini, before Aladar and the others woke up in surprise. Aladar: "Oh... Zini, what's up?" Zini: "The herd's gathering up without us." Nigel: "Then we better get moving." said Nigel, as he and the others get on their feet, and then see that Kron was making an announcement. Kron: "If this is your first crossing, listen up, there is no water until we reach the other side of this desert, and you better keep up, cause if a predator catches you, then you're on your own, move out!" called out Kron, before the herd moves out. Baylene: "My goodness... it looks like a very long walk..." Emma: "And hot, if you smell something sizzling... could be me." Nigel: "Well it's a good thing I brought some sun screen." Flia: "What's that?" Nigel: "It's something to protect my skin from getting burnt by the sun." Zini: "Cool, where did you get it?" Nigel: "Well... it's a little hard to explain..." Aladar: "Well let's hope it'll last long, for something tells me we'll be under the sun for a while." said Aladar, before the herd goes out through the desert, either be day or night. During the journey at night, the group on the back find a dead Pachyrhinosaurus on the ground, and then looked back to see that the raptors were ready to eat. Knowing that there was nothing they could do for the dead dinosaur, they left it behind and the raptors went eat the dead dinosaur. As the sun begins to rise into the sky again, Emma was getting tired and fell down a little, and Aladar was helping her get back up. Aladar: "Come on Emma, on your feet, we can't let those raptors eat you, they're out there waiting." Nigel: "Yet... no sign of them... they must be still eating the dead Pachyrhinosaurus from last night." said Nigel, before the scene changes to show the raptors picking off the remains of the dead Pachyrhinosaurus. Suddenly, the raptors see something coming, which scared the raptors a lot enough to make them run away. Turns out that what scared them was a large predator dinosaur with horns, known as a Carnotaurus, and it was following the tracks of the herd, knowing that it's latest meal is in the same direction as the tracks. Back with the herd, they arrived to the spot where the watering hole was located, however, when they got there, they were shocked to see that there was no water anywhere. Emma: "Oh no..." Flia: "The water... it's all gone... the Fire ball must have changed the land more than I thought..." Nigel: "This isn't good at all..." said Nigel, before Kron makes another call to the herd. Kron: "The Nesting Grounds are only a few days away!, keep moving!" Neera: "Hold on Kron, we never gone this far without water, if we keep going like this, we'll lose half the herd." Kron: "Then we save the half who deserve to live." said Kron, before he moves forward, while his sister just scowled in disbelief. Baylene: "We're moving already?, oh we'll never keep up..." Emma: "This can't be... we always had water here... and plenty of mud..." said Emma, as she got to the dried up watering hole, crying a little. Aladar and Nigel were trying to help Emma get up while Baylene walks into the watering hole too, but as she puts her feet on the ground, there was a sound of rumbling, which caught the attention of the group. Aladar: "Baylene, don't move." Baylene: "What is it?" Nigel: "Hmm... I wonder... Baylene, lift your foot for a bit, everyone, try digging the hole a little." said Nigel, before he and the others begin digging the hole a little bit. Aladar: "Okay Baylene, now press down." said Aladar, before Baylene puts her foot back, and then water started to come out of the ground. Zini: "Whoo hoo!, nice thinking you guys!" Aladar: "Water..." Baylene: "Oh my goodness!" Flia: "It's a miracle!" that was when Aladar made a roar that caught the attention of everyone. Aladar: "Water!, come on!" Neera: "They found water..." said Neera, before Kron ran off and forced away from the water so he can have it for himself, before the whole herd came and fight one another for the water. Aladar: "Wait a minute!, there's enough for everyone!" called out Aladar, trying to stop the fighting, but wasn't able to unfortunately. Yar: "Sheesh... these reptiles don't know anything about taking turns or sharing..." Zini: "At least we managed to get some water before they came." Plio: "That Kron seems to care more about himself than his own herd..." Suri: "He's a bully." said the lemurs, as Kron continues to roar at the herd, before continued drinking his fill.