Returning To The Ice Age

Somewhere in the elephant enclosure, there was a Wooly Mammoth named Martha (voiced by Tika Sumpter), who was enjoying the company of the elephants. It wasn't long before Nigel and Flia came to the scene, and they were seeing how Martha was doing with the elephants. Nigel: "Hey Martha, everything doing alright for ya with the herd?" Martha: "Yes, ever since I saved the little from that large predator, I finally got accepted." Nigel: "That's wonderful to hear." Flia: "Large predator?" Nigel: "Yeah, it happened during the breakout that Rascal caused when he first arrived, Matilda got into the elephant enclosure and tried to attack the baby elephant, but Martha came to the rescue and I managed to lure the T-Rex away just in time." Flia: "Oh my... sounds like you had quite the adventure..." Nigel: "Indeed..." Martha: "Yes... I love my new herd... though sometimes I wished that I wasn't the last of my kind..." Nigel: "Hmm... well that might not be the case for very long." Martha: "What do you mean?" Nigel: "You just wait and see." said Nigel, as he goes back to his jeep and drove away, with Flia flying to follow him. Flia: "Nigel, what are you planning?" Nigel: "Well... I do believe it's time I bring some more mammoths into the park, which is why I'm planning to go back in time to the last Ice Age 20,000 BC to rescue a mammoth or two for Martha and the elephant herd." Flia: "Cool, mind if I come along?" Nigel: "Sorry Flia, but the Ice Age was a really freezing time, much too cold for you to handle I'm afraid, but don't worry, there is something you can do, help Bob watch over the park from above while I'm gone." Flia: "Sure thing, just try not to get killed." Nigel: "Don't worry, that hasn't happened to me yet, and I'm not planning to meet my end anytime soon." said Nigel, as he drives away to his den, where he collects the stuff he needs for his trip. It wasn't long before the time portal was set and Nigel puts on his coat as he enters the portal and ends up in the last Ice Ago, 20,000 years ago. The land was covered in snow or grass and trees, but the biggest things in sight were the large glaciers that were as tall as mountains, and Nigel was amazed by the sight of them. Suddenly, he spots something that he never would have expected, for it was a squirrel, but not just any squirrel, but a saber tooth squirrel, carrying an acorn. His name was Scrat, and he was trying to find a place to place his acorn. Nigel: "Hello little guy, never seen anything like you before..." said Nigel, before Scrat puts his acorn into the ground. Suddenly, the ground started to crack, and the crack went to the glacier behind the saber tooth squirrel, and once that happened, the glacier started to break, allowing an avalanche to come towards the pair. Scrat: "AHH!" Nigel: "Run!" shouted Nigel, as he picks up Scrat and the acorn and runs as fast as he can to escape the avalanche. The pair managed to get to higher ground and avoid the avalanche just in the nick of time, much to their relief. Scrat went to hug Nigel, as a way to thank him for saving his life a moment ago, before giving a hug to his acorn. Nigel: "Happy to see you're alright, well I best be off to find a rescue a Mammoth or two." Scrat: "Oh, Oh!" Nigel: "What is it?, you know where I can find some?" asked Nigel, before Scrat points his finger at the direction of south, allowing Nigel to know where he can find his target. Nigel: "I see... thanks little fella, good luck with your acorn." said Nigel, before he heads off to the direction of south, before Scrat begins to follow the human without his knowledge. It wasn't long before Nigel continues his journey south in hopes to find some mammoths, which was when the ground started to shake a little, like a little earth quake was occurring at the moment. Fortunately it didn't last long, but it did made Nigel feel worried, as it could mean that another avalanche could happen at any moment. The man looked around and sees that no avalanche was happening, much to his relief, but he can't stop now as he needs to continue on finding some mammoths for Martha, still unaware that Scrat was still following him.