Epilogue

After putting Gutt, Diablo, and the T-Rex twins to sleep, they were transferred back into their enclosures and soon order was restored in Prehistoric Park. Suzanne helped Terrence get better, and everyone was relived to learn that he'll be okay, even Matilda was happy to learn this as while she still finds him annoying, he was still her brother and cared for him. Diablo was back in his own enclosure and vows to get his revenge one day, but for now, he was enjoying his free meal of cow meat that the staff gave him. Gutt was back in the gorilla enclosure, but soon learns to like his modern cousins and decided to become their alpha male and captain, which made him happy, though he still wanted to get even with Manny, he was enjoying his new crew. As for the Ice Age herd, they were happy to have Peaches back safe and sound, and Martha was happy to be able to help out. As for Aladar's herd, they were happy to see everything was back to normal, and Nigel came over to see what looked like a nest for Aladar and Neera, which had an egg in the center. Nigel: "My goodness... looks like you two are gonna be parents..." Neera: "Not just us, but the rest of the herd as well." Aladar: "Yeah, I hope the baby likes me." Yar: "Don't you worry my boy, there's no doubt that your child will love ya." Flia: "Yeah, you're the kindest dinosaur I know." Emma: "Yeah, and I'm sure Baylene and I will be great grandparent figures for the little one." Baylene: "I hope so at least." Suri: "So I'm gonna be an aunt?" Yar: "In a way, yeah." Plio: "Look, the little one's ready to meet us." said Plio, as the egg begins to hatch out, revealing a little baby Iguanodon. Aladar: "Hey little guy, he looks just like me." Neera: "Meet your dad, he's not as crazy as he looks." Emma: "Oh how adorable." Baylene: "Well done, little one." Yar: "He's Aladar's son alright." Zini: "Hey!, look what I found!, new neighbors!" called out Zini, as he was surrounded by some lady lemurs. Nigel: "Oh yes, I forgot to tell ya that we had lemurs here before you lot came." Suri: "Looks like Uncle Zini is no longer a bachelor." Yar: "Looks like it." Flia: "I just love a happy ending." Nigel: "Me too." that was when Aladar let's out a happy roar, and it wasn't long before all the other dinosaurs in the valley joined in the fun of the joyful roars. Of course it wasn't just them, but all the animals of the park joined in on making sounds of their own all over the park, like the Ice Age herd, the Terror Bird, the bugs with clicking or something, why even Gutt and Diablo were joining in as the sounds of the others making a call inspire them to join in. Nigel was so happy now as his dream of having a wildlife sanctuary full of prehistoric animals breeding has come true, and who knows... maybe some day that the creatures could return to the wild and the world would get to see these amazing creatures of the past once again... and the time of Prehistoric Park will be remembered forever.

THE END.

Well there you have it folks, that's the end of this story of Prehistoric Park's Dinosaur, I hope you liked it, and I hope you'll all enjoy my other stories as well, BYE!