Aladar Vs Kron & The Carnotaurus

At the former entrance to the Nesting grounds, Kron still refuses to listen to Flia. Kron: "We have to keep trying!, our survival and our future is over these rocks!" Flia: "I keep telling ya, the valley is a wasteland!, I seen it myself with Nigel!" Kron: "That's for me to decide!" Aladar: "Kron!" called out Aladar, as he ans Nigel came to the scene. Neera: "Aladar... he's here..." Aladar: "Get the herd out of here!, a Carnotaurus is coming!" Nigel: "And you can't go to the valley!, it's dead now!, but there's another place you can all go!" Kron: "Silence mammal!" Neera: "Kron!, for once, listen to them!" Aladar: "We gotta go now!" Kron: "Go where?!, straight to the Carnotaurus?!" Aladar: "If we hurry, we could go around it, you can't get over those rocks!, the valley is a wasteland now!" Flia: "He's right!, and besides, even if the valley was still lush and green, you still get over there, as there's a sheer drop on the other side!, you're gonna kill the herd if you get over it!" Aladar: "But we know another place we can go, and everyone can make it, now follow me!" Kron: "They're staying with me!" shouted Kron, as he charges and attacks Aladar, who had no choice but to fight back. Nigel meanwhile wanted to help, but he knows better to stay out of the way as he's no match for the angry and stubborn Iguanodon leader. Flia was worried for Aladar, before she noticed that Neera was running towards the fight. Before Kron make the killing blow on Aladar, Neera came and pushed Kron into a rock, stopping him at last. Nigel: "Whoa..." Kron: "Neera... what are you doing?" Neera: "Something I should have done a long time ago... it clear to me now that you're not fit to lead... Aladar is." said Neera, as she tries to help Aladar get back on his feet, and soon the herd begins to follow the pair. Suddenly, a mighty roar was heard, and the Carnotaurus came to the scene, which scared the herd a lot. Aladar: "Don't scatter!, if we do that, he'll pick us off!, stand together!" Nigel: "He's right!, the Carnotaurus can't attack if we all work together!" Flia: "I hope you're right Nigel... really I hope so..." said Flia, as the Carnotaurus roars again and begins charging towards the herd. Aladar begins to roar at the predator, and soon Neera and the rest of the herd joins in, forcing the predator to take a few steps back, trying to avoid getting hurt from the now united herd. Nigel: "Look at that... it's really working." Flia: "Yeah... how about that, the Carnotaurus sure isn't so tough when he's facing a whole herd..." said Flia, before the Carnotaurus noticed Kron trying to climb up the rocks, deciding to go after him instead and charges towards the former leader. Neera sees and realized what the predator was doing, so she ran off to try help her brother, and Aladar forces himself to go after her. Neera: "Kron!, look out!" cried out Neera, while Kron turns around to see the predator was coming towards him, forcing him to climb up further until he finds himself in front of a sheer drop, and the valley was indeed a wasteland now. Kron: "No... this can't be..." said Kron, before he sees the Carnotaurus comes up, ready to attack the former leader. Flia: "Oh this is bad... what do we do..." Nigel: "Wait... I have an idea... it's crazy... but if it works... it'll be worth it..." Flia: "What kind of plan?" Nigel: "Well..." said Nigel, as he explains the plan to Flia, who was shocked to what she heard. Flia: "You can't be serious!, setting up the portal to the cliff so the Carnotaurus could fall in it and end up in the park?!" Nigel: "Yes, for the park isn't just for plant eaters, but predators as well." Flia: "Even so, the idea of living in a place with a Carnotaurus around?, how can we sleep in peace?" Nigel: "Don't worry, the people there will make sure to put him in a place to keep him at bay and have him fed as well, so he wouldn't go after you." Flia: "Well... even so, have you ever tried this with the portal before?" Nigel: "Well... not really, but it might be the only way... and I had my sights on that monster for a while now ever since I first saw it." Flia: "Nigel... you are one strange creature..." Nigel: "Thanks." meanwhile, Neera and Aladar were climbing up the rocks, trying to rescue Kron. However, Kron was close to the edge and fell down off the edge, falling to his doom, while Aladar and Neera went to fight the predator, unaware of what happened to the former leader. During the fight, Nigel was setting up the sticks on some cracks on the cliff side, getting them ready while Flia keeps Nigel in position. Flia: "This better work." Nigel: "Yeah... I hope so too..." said Nigel, before the Carnotaurus lets out a roar, meaning that the battle between it and Aladar was happening. Neera does her best to fight back, but the predator used his tail to whack her away. Aladar then pushed the predator, who was about to fall off the edge, and Nigel turns on the portal just in time for the predator to fall through it and vanish without a trace. Aladar and Neera looked down to see that there was no sign of the predator, but Kron's body down below. Neera: "Kron... no..." Aladar: "I'm so sorry... really I am..." Neera: "I know..." said Neera, as she begins to cry a little while Aladar does his best to comfort her. Flia and Nigel then came to them and told them what happened to the Carnotaurus. Aladar: "You brought it to the park?!" Nigel: "Yes, but don't worry, Bob's dealing with it even as we speak." said Nigel, before the scene changed to show that in the present time, Bob was watching the Carnotaurus in the holding pen, which was trying to find a way out but failed. Bob: "Oh my goodness... and here I thought the T-Rex twins were monsters... but this brute is even more terrifying, it's like I'm facing the devil itself..." said Bob, before the Carnotaurus lets out a mighty and angry roar.

Animals rescued: Carnotaurus: 1 male.

Prehistoric Park's Dinosaurजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें