Getting Left Behind

It was evening when Flia and Nigel were flying in the sky and saw the rocky walls where the Nesting Grounds were on the other side of, but they were shocked. Flia: "No... this can't be..." Nigel: "Oh no... I was afraid of this..." Flia: "Nigel... what are we gonna do...?" Nigel: "I don't know..." said Nigel, before he and Flia fly back to the herd. But on the way, they saw something moving and Nigel takes out his binoculars to get a better look. Flia: "What do you see?" Nigel: "It looks like a dinosaur... oh my... it's a Carnotaurus..." Flia: "WHAT?!, are you sure?!" Nigel: "Yes, it has horns on it's head and it's got the shape of a predator..." Flia: "But how... they never come this far north... unless the Fire Ball drove them out here like we have..." Nigel: "We better warn the others fast..." said Nigel, before he and Nigel flew off to find the herd and warn them fast. Back at the watering hole, Nigel was helping out a pair of little Iguanodons to get a drink, before Neera came to them. Aladar: "Hey... are you their mother by chance?" Neera: "No, they're orphans I'm afraid... I see you like kids." Aladar: "Well they seemed nice enough, I'm Aladar by the way." Neera: "Tell me, why did you helped that old Styracosaurus?" Aladar: "What else was I supposed to do?, leave her behind?" Neera: "Well... I don't like to leave them behind, but it's only natural as you don't survive if you're not strong enough."Aladar: "Is that you talking, or your brother?" Neera: "Oh... everything is so different now... I don't know what to think anymore..." Aladar: "Look Neera, if we all watch out for each other, we'll all make it to the Nesting Grounds." Neera: "You're sure?" Aladar: "No... but it's all I know now... so uh... need water?, just dig a hole and press." said Aladar, before he and Neera dug up a hole and pressed on to the ground, letting water come out to the surface. As the pair went to have a drink together, the lemurs were watching and couldn't help but smile and feel proud for Aladar. Yar: "One down... and one more to go..." Zini: "Lucky..." unfortunately, Kron sees this too, and he was not liking it. Suddenly, Flia and Nigel came to the scene. Flia: "Kron!, there's a Carnotaurus coming!" Kron: "What?!, they never come this far north!" Kron: "The fire ball must have driven them out like we have!" said Flia, before she, Kron and Nigel hear the Carnotaurus roaring from a distance. Kron: "You lead it right to us!" Flia: "What?!, don't blame us!" Kron: "And why not?!, it must have seen you and followed ya, now I must move the herd out!" shouted Kron, before he lets out a roar that alerts the herd of the upcoming danger, forcing them to make a run for it. Aladar: "What's happening?" Neera: "My brother's moving the herd... Kron, what's going on?" Kron: "A Carnotaurus is coming, if we don't get moving, it'll catch up to us!" Aladar: "But the others in the back, they'll never make it." Kron: "They'll slow down the predator!" Aladar: "You can't sacrifice them like this!" Kron: "I am the leader!, I make the rules!, and when I say they should be food for the predator to save the herd that is strong, then so be it!" Flia: "But it's still wrong!" Kron: "I don't care what you think!, if you want to stay with them, fine by me!, and Neera!, come with me!" shouted Kron, before he forces Neera to go with him, while Aladar was forced to get to his group, with Flia and Nigel behind him. Aladar: "Let's go everyone!, there's a Carnotaurus coming!" Yar: "A what?" Emma: "Carnotaurus!, a big mouth full of teeth and a bad attitude!, let's go!" Baylene: "Oh dear me..." Aladar: "Come on everyone, we'll be left behind!" Flia: "I think it's too late... look..." said Flia, before Aladar sees that the herd was already gone, along with both Kron and Neera, while the old group were slowly moving. Emma: "Go on without us son, you should be with them." Aladar: "No, I'm not leaving you behind, I won't let you die here." Baylene: "But..." Aladar: "No butts, let's just go." said Aladar, before he and others move on without the herd, while Flia looked at Nigel. Flia: "Nigel... what will we do?, I mean... the Nesting Grounds..." Nigel: "I don't know... but right now we need to find a safe place for us to spend the night... somewhere where the Carnotaurus won't find us..." said Nigel, as he and Flia hop onto Baylene's back, and the group marches on. When night fell, the Carnotaurus came to the watering hole and gets a drink, before he sees the tracks of the herd, telling him where his meal might be, as a storm begins to form in the sky above.