Nigel & Flia The Geosternbergia

It's a big day at Prehistoric Park, for Nigel Marven (played by himself) plans for his next adventure. Right now, he was at a valley, which is the location for what he plans to bring back to the park. It wasn't long before Bob (played by Rod Arthur), the head park keeper, and Suzanne McNabb (played by herself) the head park vet, came to the scene. Nigel: "Hey Bob, hey Suzanne, what do you think of this new enclosure?" Suzanne: "It's a sight to behold, probably the biggest and best looking enclosure in the whole park." Bob: "Though I'm concern about what you're putting in here..." Nigel: "Well... you know how the dinosaurs died out, right?" Bob: "Yeah, it was the work of a large meteor." Nigel: "Well actually... it was the work of 'two' meteors." Bob: "Two?" Nigel: "Yeah, it was a discovery some time ago, the first one hit somewhere at sea, while the second one, the one we know, hit the Gulf of Mexico, and finished the job of killing the Dinosaurs." Suzanne: "Where are you going with this?" Nigel: "Well... my plan is to rescue a small herd of Dinosaurs that survived the first meteor and do it before the second meteor comes, and perhaps a large predator if I'm lucky." Bob: "Oh dear..." Suzanne: "Come on Bob, you know Nigel can't resist the danger." Bob: "Well... just try not to bite off more than you can chew if you do managed to bring back a predator, we already got enough trouble with the T-Rex twins and that Troodon you brought back." Nigel: "Don't worry, I'll make sure there will be no stow away predators this time." Bob: "You better, last thing we need is another break out." Nigel: "Sure." Suzanne: "Have a safe trip, oh and another thing, what's with those hearing aids?" asked Suzanne, as she noticed what looked like hearing aids in Nigel's ears. Nigel: "Oh these?, don't worry, I haven't gone deaf, these are a new invention that can allow us to communicate with animals." Bob: "Really?, talking to the animals?, is that even possible?" Nigel: "Well I'm taking these on my trip to test them out." soon, Nigel got to the holding pens, where the Time Portal was located, and Nigel was all packed up for the trip. Once the portal was on, Nigel walks through it, and soon was on the other side, which was a prehistoric world ruled by the Dinosaurs. Or at least it used to be, as now the land was a wasteland, as a result of the first meteor hitting the earth. Nigel takes a look around and sees no sign of life at the moment. Suddenly the sound of someone calling for help was heard, and since Nigel knows that he's the only human around, he realized that it was an animal calling for help, meaning that the hearing aids were working. Nigel followed the cry for help that lead him to a cave that was blocked by a lot of rocks, which made the zoologist realized that an animal was trapped in the cave. He was doing his best to remove the rocks, before he finally removed a big one, making a big hole in the cave. It wasn't long before something came out of the cave, which looked like some species of Pterosaur. By looking at the crest and it's beak, Nigel can tell it was a pterosaur called a Geosternbergia. The pterosaur was named Flia (voiced by Rebecca Wink) and she was trying to catch her breath as it seems. Flia: "Oh... free at last... I thought I was a goner..." Nigel: "Wow... a living Geosternbergia... I thought they would be extinct by this time..." Flia: "Hmm... who are you?... for that matter... what are you... never seen a dinosaur like you before." Nigel: "Well... I'm not a dinosaur actually, I'm a human, my name's Nigel by the way." Flia: "Hmm... interesting name... my name is Flia, and I'm a... hey... how did you figured out what I was so quickly?" Nigel: "Easy, from the shape of your crest and beak, and the only pterosaur that fits would be a Geosternbergia, which sometimes be mistaken for a Pteranodon." Flia: "Yeah... no surprise there, we do look similar to them... say... were you the one who freed me not too long ago?" Nigel: "Yes, I heard your cry for help and went to investigate." Flia: "Then I thank you, for I would have been a goner if I didn't get enough air in time..." Nigel: "What were you doing in there in the first place?" Flia: "Well... last night... when I was flying above the land... there was some large ball of fire that fell from the sky... and when it hit the sea... a huge cloud of smoke and fire came and destroyed everything in it's path... I was only able to survive when I found this cave in hopes to avoid the clouds... only to get trapped inside... looks like I've been in there all night as the sun has come up... and look at the damage the clouds made..." said Flia sadly, looking at the land that was once full of life. Nigel: "I'm sorry..." Flia: "Well... at least I'm not alone..." Nigel: "Can you still fly?" Flia: "I think so... my wings aren't broken, which is good." Nigel: "Hmm... listen, I'm looking for a herd right now, is there a place where I can find one?" Flia: "Well... if there were any survivors... I would put my bets that they'll go to the Nesting Grounds." Nigel: "Ah... a place for breeding..." Flia: "Yes, it's a beautiful place, full of fresh plants and clean water, if there are any surviving dinosaurs for you to look for, I suggest you go there." Nigel: "Where would it be?" Flia: "Well... it's a few days walk away from here... and unless you managed to have a drink, you won't last long to see it." Nigel: "How long does it take to fly there?" Flia: "Um... half the time... but I doubt you can fly as you don't have wings." Nigel: "No... but you do..." Flia: "Yeah, so?" Nigel: "Hmm... have you ever carried someone on your back before?" Flia: "Uh... why bringing this up?... hold on, you're not thinking about riding on my back, are ya?" Nigel: "Why not?, I always wanted to ride on a pterosaur." Flia: "Well... I don't know..." Nigel: "Have you ever tried it?" Flia: "Not really..." Nigel: "Well maybe now's a good time to try it out." Flia: "Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt to try... and you did save me so I might as well help you to return the favor." Nigel: "Thanks, now let's go explore." said Nigel, before he gets on Flia's back, and the pterosaur begins to spread out her wings and flew up into the air. Flia: "What do you know... it's working..." Nigel: "Alright!, good boy, I knew you could do it!" Flia: "Uh... Nigel... I'm a girl." Nigel: "Really?, oh sorry... it's just that your crest is..." Flia: "The kind for a male Geosternbergia?, yeah, I get that a lot, I don't know why, but I was born looking like a male... must be a birth problem or something..." Nigel: "I see... my apologies." Flia: "It's okay, I'm used to it... now let's go see if we can find a herd." said Flia, as she and Nigel flew off in search for any surviving dinosaurs in the area.