The Terror Bird & The Saber Tooth Cubs

It was a nice day at the park, when Bob was busy cleaning up the dung that the Elasmotherium left behind in his enclosure, and then Flia flew down to check on the head park keeper. Flia: "Hey Bob, what cha doing?" Bob: "Well... if can tell, I'm cleaning up the dung in the Elasmotherium's enclosure..." Flia: "You actually have to clean it up?" Bob: "Yeah, to keep the place clean and doesn't stink as much." said Bob, before his radio made a static sound, alerting him that someone was calling him. When Bob got the call, Bob gasped and rolled his eyes. Flia: "What's wrong?" Bob: "It's the Terror Bird... he's out again..." Flia: "Uh... is that the tall raptor like creature with the feathers?" Bob: "That's right, I really need to check that enclosure of his over..." said Bob, before he goes into his keep to go search for the Terror bird, while Flia takes off to help the head park keeper out on the search. Elsewhere in the park, there was an enclosure for an extinct species of cat known as Smilodon, or Saber Tooth cats, and one of the Saber Tooth cats, named Sabrina (voiced by Alfre Woodard) looking for something with concern, before Suzanne came to the scene. Suzanne: "Sabrina?, what's wrong?" Sabrina: "It's the cubs, Simba and Nala, they're gone!" Suzanne: "What?, are you sure they're not hiding?" Sabrina: "I wished that were so, but their scent is old here now, telling me that they're not here... look!" said Sabrina, looking at the corner of the enclosure, which was where spot where something dug under the fence and got out. Suzanne: "Oh no..." Sabrina: "This is bad!, my babies are out there!, they never went outside the enclosure before!, there's no telling what could happen to them!" Suzanne: "You really love them, huh..." Sabrina: "Yes, I might not be able to give milk anymore, but I still love my babies!, please find them!" Suzanne: "Don't worry, I'll go look for them." said Suzanne, as she pulls out her radio to alert Nigel and Bob about the Saber Tooth cubs being loose in the park. Elsewhere in the park, the missing pair of Saber Tooth cabs, Simba (voiced by young JD McCrary), and Nala (voiced by young Shahadi Wright Joseph) named after the lions from Disney's The Lion King, were wandering around, exploring. Nala: "Um... Simba... are you sure it's a good idea to wander away from home?" Simba: "Don't be such a scaredy cat, we needed to stretch our legs, and that place was too small." Nala: "Maybe... but there's no telling what dangers could be out here that could attack us." Simba: "Now what could be foolish enough to attack us here?, besides, I laugh in the face of danger." said Simba while laughing, before the Terror Bird (voiced by Gilbert Gottfried) came to the scene and laughed back. Terror Bird: "Now what do we have here?, a pair of Saber Tooth cats that plans to steal all my meals when they grow up..." Simba: "Whoa... you're the biggest bird I have ever seen..." Nala: "Yeah... who are you?" Terror Bird: "Me?... I am known as the Terror bird... top predator of South America... or at least me and my kind were... until your kind moved in and stole our meals which were rightfully ours!" Simba: "Wait a minute!, we didn't came to steal anyone's meals!, honest!" Terror Bird: "Either whatever your reason... I hope you said goodbye to your parents... cause you're about to become my next meal." said the Terror Bird, getting ready to attack, before the cubs make a run for it, trying to escape from the hungry predator. Nala: "Which way?!" Simba: "I'm thinking!" Terror Bird: "You better not let yourselves be caught too quickly!, I always love a good chase!" Nala: "Come on Simba!, he's gaining!" Simba: "Why hasn't he fly yet?" Terror Bird: "Well actually I'm one of those birds that don't fly." Simba: "That makes sense, those wings of yours are too small." Terror Bird: "Hey!, my wings might be small, but I can move like the wind with these legs of mine!" Nala: "Faster Simba!, he's gaining!" Simba: "I know!" shouted Simba, unaware that Flia was flying above and sees them, before flying off to tell the others. It wasn't long before the cubs were at a dead end, and were now cornered by the killer bird. Terror Bird: "Ha, ha!, looks like the chase ends here... now are you ready to be lunch?" asked the Terror Bird, before a tranquilizer hits him on the neck, which made him sleepy before falling down to the ground, much to the cubs' confusion. Nala: "What happened?" Simba: "I don't know..." that was when Bob, Nigel and Suzanne came to the scene, who went to check on the knocked out Terror Bird and the Saber Tooth cubs. Suzanne: "Are you two alright?, your mother's worried sick." Simba: "Suzanne!, boy are we happy to see you." Suzanne: "I'm happy to see you too, but you shouldn't have snuck out of your enclosure, it's dangerous for youngsters like you." Nala: "Yeah... we just realized that..." Suzanne: "Now then... I better get you back to the enclosure while Bob takes care of the Terror Bird." Nigel: "Yeah... we were lucky that Flia found you two when she did... otherwise you two would have been extinct..." Simba: "Then we thank you, miss Flia... really..." Flia: "It was my pleasure, now you two better go back home before something else happens." Nala: "Yes ma'am." said Nala, as she and Simba follow Suzanne back to their enclosure, while Bob and Nigel put the Terror Bird on the back of the jeep and began transferring him back to his own enclosure.