Prologue: Bai Qi, the god of heaven

In the Yaohuang Continent, the world of cultivation, at the Hetuofeng of Yuhuang Mountain in the lower realm, strong winds roared, lightning flashed, and thunder and lightning as thick as a bowl continued to strike towards the mountain peaks. The wind and clouds changed color and became majestic.

  Thousands of miles away, the cultivators watching from a distance all looked shocked. According to careful calculation, hundreds of thunderbolts have fallen, and the fierceness of each thunder has not diminished in power. Who is going through the tribulation and attracting the hatred of heaven?

  The lightning disaster in Yuhuang Mountain lasted for two days and two nights, with a total of 274 thunders falling, destroying Yuhuang Mountain into a piece of scorched earth. There was no grass growing within a hundred miles, leaving only a 100-foot deep trench.

  In a small area at the bottom of Yuhuang Mountain, Bai Qi was lying on the ground with blood and flesh, dying. After fighting for thirty days, there were another 274 thunders. Although he could still breathe, his immortal body was still there. Destroy it.

  Bai Qi is a high god, and a killing god who cultivates Taoism through war. He lives in the Qingxiao Cave in the south of Qinghai in the world of high gods. It has been thousands of years since he ascended. He can't remember many things in the mortal world in a vague way. Cleared.

  He vaguely remembered that he was born in a small village, and it seemed that he had relatives. Later, because of his bad spiritual roots, he entered the sect and became a disciple of a very fierce and rigid master. His talent was so great that he ascended to the top in just three thousand years.

  He ascended to the upper realm and became a god. He lived for nearly ten thousand years and was nothing but boring. A group of old monsters in the upper realm only knew how to practice every day. They were more boring and boring than his master in the lower realm. They were particularly annoying.

  He was tired of the boring life in the upper world day after day. One day, he had a sudden idea to take his soul and go to the lower world to experience calamity. Unexpectedly, he was attacked by the group of gods in the upper world and almost lost his soul. The soul is broken up.

  Bai Qi's soul was severely injured, and before he had time to breathe, he was faced with the pursuit of more than a dozen gods. He fought with them for thirty days, and escaped all the way to the lower world. He stumbled into this small situation and saved his life.

  Who harmed him? Bai Qing couldn't understand. It wasn't that he couldn't think of them, but that he had offended too many gods. If he really had to list them all, two pages would probably not be enough. He hoped that his fallen gods would circle around Southern Qinghai for several reincarnations.

  Bai Qi has a loose personality and does things as he pleases. Moreover, he cultivates the way of war and draws his sword whenever he disagrees. Today he stole his cave and tomorrow he eats your mount. Countless gods hate him but he has itching teeth but can do nothing. Because I can't beat it.

  Although Bai Qi has a shady character that makes people hate him, he has a good skin and his appearance surpasses all the male and female gods in the God Realm. Moreover, when he was in the lower world, he once swallowed the inner elixir of a demigod fox due to an unexpected encounter. The charm contained in it made the gods hate and be obsessed with it.

  Bai Qi was used to being arrogant, and now he was very angry when someone plotted against him. He wanted to go back to the God Realm to kill everyone for revenge, but his immortal body was severely injured and his soul was lost. Now, let alone returning to the Immortal Realm, he wanted to It is difficult to survive in the lower world.