5.11

In the morning, the sunlight was blocked by the thick curtains. On the big hotel bed, two bodies cuddled together affectionately, like two swans crossing their necks, lingering and nostalgic.

  Bai Qi murmured, wrapped his arms around Lu Jingshu's waist out of habit, buried his face in his chest, and muttered, "Thirsty" just like he did in his previous life.

  Lu Jingshu froze, although he was a little at a loss, but there was tenderness and love deep in his eyes.

  Lu Jingshu wanted to get out of bed and pour him a glass of water, but Bai Qi held him so that he couldn't leave at all.

  "Awei." Lu Jingshu called warmly.

  Bai Qi opened his eyes a little in confusion, hesitated for a moment, then turned over and continued to sleep.

  Lu Jingshu was a little nervous when he opened his eyes, but when he saw him stay there for a while and then closed his eyes and continued to sleep, he couldn't help but feel dumbfounded.

  Afraid of waking him up, Lu Jingshu put his bare feet on the ground and then left the bedroom quietly.

  'Stop pretending. 'Hei Qibaiyan offers it.

  The 'sleeping' Bai Shangshen opened his eyes, his deep eyes were sober and sharp, how could he still be half confused?

  'Routines, routines. ' Hei Qi sighed.

  'It's love. ' Bai Shangshen corrected seriously.

  No matter how interesting you are, I wouldn't mind sleeping with you last night. '

  '...' It hurts my heart.

  Last night, Bai Qi's original script was about "drunk sex." Unexpectedly, Lu Jingshu backed down when the script was just one step away! ? Bai Shangshen was very dissatisfied and irritable! !

  'Our noble God has capsized in the gutter? 'Hei Qi scoffed.

  'Is your skin itchy? Bai Qi asked sadly.

  '...'Hei Qi. 'I'm not worth it for you, go to God Dad. '

  "Are you awake?" Lu Jingshu appeared at the door carrying water.

  Bai Qi glanced at him coldly, her icy eyes instantly froze him, and he froze at the door, not knowing whether to advance or retreat.

  "You were drunk last night." Lu Jingshu couldn't hold back his words for a long time.

  Bai Qi opened the quilt with a cold face, and his naked body was covered with ambiguous marks.

  "Taking advantage of the situation?" The actor Bai Shangshen came online.

  "I will be responsible!" Lu Jingshu blurted out.

  "..."

  Bai Qi covered the quilt back and waved to Lu Jingshu calmly, "Come here."

  Lu Jingshu stepped forward, but as soon as he got close to the bed, Bai Qi grabbed him by the collar, pulled him to the bed, pressed him down on him, covered his head with a pillow and beat him.

  'Naive. 'Hei Qi sighed quietly.

  after an hour.

  Bai Shangshen enjoyed his breakfast calmly, while Lu Jingshu sat beside him with a worried look on his face.

  "Don't go to bars anymore, and drinking alcohol is bad for your health." Lu Jingshu advised.

  He was dissatisfied with someone for attracting bees and butterflies. There was a shadow of the previous life, and he was afraid that something would happen to Bai Qi's body again.