4.7

When Duan Suyan was first taken to the mountain, he was always worried, fearing that his life would be in danger next moment.

  But none of the "torture" and "torture" in his imagination were seen. Instead, he was entertained with wine and meat.

  Duan Suyan often reads gossip biographies on weekdays, and can't help but start conspiracy theories when faced with his own situation.

  Maybe the kidnappers who kidnapped her wanted to use her to threaten her father, who was the county magistrate, to gain some benefits?

  Duan Suyan, who believed that the truth was true, did not panic anymore. She believed that Duan Min would save her.

  Pang Shu led the way to the hut where Duan Suyan was locked. The bandit guarding the door yelled "Brother Shu" angrily, but his eyes were furtively glanced at Bai Qi.

  Bai Qi stepped forward and pushed open the door. Duan Suyan froze while taking a bite of the duck leg.

  "......gentlemen!?"

  After a long time, Duan Suyan regained consciousness, put down the bowl and chopsticks in a hurry and shouted to Bai Qi.

  Bai Qi looked Duan Suyan up and down. His face was red and full of energy. It was obvious that he had lived a good life during the two days he was held captive.

  "Did they ever bully you?"

  "...No." Duan Suyan shook his head blankly.

  If she hadn't really been tied up in a sack by them, she would have suspected that she was just a guest.

  "Do you believe it?" Pang Shu asked.

  "Sir, you..."

  Duan Suyan's expression was complicated, both sad and disappointed. Did her husband deceive her and collaborate with the kidnappers to kidnap her?

  She thought she was good to Bai Qi, but he...

  "As long as you agree to my promise to the leader of the village, I will release you immediately."

  Duan Suyan was brewing tears and emotions. Pang Shu's words made her stunned again, and she held back the tears that she had just felt.

  Bai Qi turned around and stared at Pang Shu with a playful expression, which made his spine run cold.

  For a moment, Bai Qi smiled, and Pang Shu was fascinated.

  "Okay." Bai Qi turned away after finishing his words.

  Pang Shu "..."

  agreed? Why don't you cry, make trouble, and hang yourself? He is obviously ready to fight for a long time and be prepared to "strengthen the bow" when necessary.

  Duan Suyan looked confused from beginning to end, "???"

  Can anyone tell her what happened?

  'Host, you have fallen! Hei Qi shouted while grinding Rabbit's big teeth.

  Bai Qi glanced at it, "Whose pot is it?" '

  Hei Qi "..."

  Reincarnation is a technical job that depends on one's character. Can't the host's own character be blamed on it? He refuses to take this pot!

  Bai Qi stretched lazily in the sun, "Sacrifice yourself to save students, God is really noble and selfless." '

  'Where's Zhou Feiyin? And Qin Wenlan, are you worthy of them? '