9.15

In the quiet wilderness, Bai Liangjun sat on the muddy ground in despair, his sharp vertical pupils covered in darkness and violence.

  He is not stupid. Bai Qi is defending Lin Haobai obviously because the two of them know each other. One is the love of his life, and the other is his mortal enemy. Faced with the current contradictory situation, Bai Liangjun is very confused and doesn't know how to deal with it.

  Two cars stopped in an open space a hundred meters away. A man with a scarred face and a fierce look got out of the car and carried him towards Bai Liangjun, as if he was treating him as a zombie and planned to kill him.

  When the man approached, Bai Liangjun raised his head, his dark eyes as thick as ink revealed a ferocious light like a beast, and the black energy instantly crushed him into a bloody mist.

  The people in the motorcade became restless, and someone was screaming something loudly, but Bai Liangjun turned a deaf ear.

  Like an awakened evil ghost, he slaughtered everyone with cruel and bloody methods, regardless of the reason, good or evil, just venting the suppressed emotions that were about to explode.

  Bai Shangshen was worried about Bai Liangjun, but the consciousness he released could not find any trace of him. Bai Qi regretted not chasing after him when he left that day.

  The next day.

  Bai Qi accompanied Lin Jinye's motorcade to Bailuo Town. His cold and solemn expression clearly revealed his bad mood.

  When we arrived at Bailuo Town, the town was quiet and desolate. There were no people or zombies in sight. It was so quiet and eerie.

  After entering the town, Bai Qi caught a glimpse of a scrapped overturned car. The car was severely deformed and had clear blood stains on it. It should be a car that had just been involved in the accident.

  Bai Qi recognized only half of the sign on the car. It was the superpower team from the Huadi Base in S City. They arrived early but something happened, but he didn't know whether the entire army was wiped out or returned in defeat.

  "Something weird." Hei Qi muttered.

  Bai Shangshen spread out his soul power, and after a moment he curled his lips and fell into the zombie den. '

  A hundred meters away, various buildings are filled with zombies. Do zombies know how to ambush? ? Bai Qi guessed that it was not group evolution, but a high-level zombie controlling them here.

  It seems that the heavy rain not long ago evolved a zombie king.

  'Get ready and leave with me. Bai Shangshen warned in a cold voice.

  The pain Bai Liangjun had endured in the past made Bai Qi hate Lin Haobai, and he also harbored great malice towards the Lin family and even the entire capital base.

  When the still young Lin Haobai tortured Liangjun so much, most of the reason was the Lin family's laissez-faire or even support.

  They were both born as human beings, and both were of the Lin family's blood. Why should his Liangjun suffer such despair?

  But Lin Jinye treated Hei Qi well, and Bai Shangshen was willing to give Hei Qi some face and spare his life for the time being.

  Moreover, Liangjun was not here, so even if Lin Jinye was to die and the Lin family was to perish, Liangjun would have to watch it with his own eyes to make up for the grievances he had suffered over the years.