3.4

Bai Qi transforms into a coquettish bitch and can be tempted by him in every possible way, but Zhou Feiyin, the 'straight man of steel', remains completely motionless.

  Looking at Zhou Feiyin who was almost naked as he was riding him, Bai Qi, who was secretly annoyed, twisted his waist hard and said, "Baby, give me a reaction!!"

  "It hurts." Zhou Feiyin said one word slowly with an expression on her face.

  "Pfft!" Hei Qi laughed secretly as he watched the "Ghost on the Bed".

  Bai Qi "..."

  "I'm a thousand-year-old ghost. Aren't you afraid that my essence will be sucked away by me?" Bai Qi threatened.

  "You try?" Zhou Feiyin's expression remained unchanged.

  "..." Trying to trick him, Bai Qi, who couldn't be teased, roughly tore open Zhou Feiyin's clothes and saw the mark of the word "Qi" on his left waist as expected.

  Bai Qi's eyes flashed with complexity, and he chased himself for three lives. In each life, there was a familiarity with him. Is it a coincidence? But he never believed in coincidences.

  Bai Qi let go of his hand, turned over and lay down, occupying half of Zhou Feiyin's bed, and took away the quilt from him.

  Bai Qi occupied half of the bed and quilt. Zhou Feiyin moved her body in an attempt to squeeze in, but was glared at by Bai Qi.

  "Can you see me?" Bai Qi asked.

  "Well, I can always see it." Zhou Feiyin replied.

  Zhou Feiyin's eyes could see ghosts. He knew from the moment he took the bronze mirror back that there was a jade-like handsome young man inside. Over the past few months, he had seen everything Bai Qi saw in the mirror.

  Of course Bai Qi knew that there was a pair of peeping eyes behind him, but Zhou Feiyin was just pretending to be stupid, and he was happy to play the game of 'I know you don't know' with him.

  "Hey, little man." Bai Qi turned to his side and held his head, looking at Zhou Feiyin with a smile and asked, "Am I good-looking?"

  "I don't know." Zhou Feiyin replied in a deserted voice.

  Bai Qi's expression suddenly became dangerous, "Are you blind?"

  "I'm not blind, I'm just face-blind, born." Zhou Feiyin replied.

  Bai Qi "..."

  'Hahaha...' Hei Qi almost peed with laughter.

  Bai Qi pulled all the quilt away and turned over to pretend to be dead. Zhou Feiyin stared at the back of his head, a faint smile flashed across his always cold face.

  The next day, Zhou Feiyin got up on time under the control of her biological clock. After changing her clothes, she started to wash up in the morning with Bai Ruo's help.

  Bai Qi lay disheveled on the bed, lazily looking at Zhou Feiyin who was wiping his face.

  Zhou Feiyin wiped her face and left the room without even looking at Bai Qi on the bed.

  Hei Qi clicked his tongue, "If you two slept last night, this person would be a heartless scumbag."

  "You don't know whether I'm asleep or not?" Bai Qi asked.

  Hei Qi, suppressing the urge to roar, said, "Sleeping under the covers does not count."

  "You are so beautiful, Xiao Qi." Bai Qi said.