2.15

With Bai Qi's approval, Qin Wenlan arranged for a doctor in the shortest possible time, and then took Bai Qi to have a check-up in a hurry, as if he was afraid that he would change his mind temporarily.

  The examination results showed that Bai Qi's right hand did have a hidden injury, but it was not serious and would not affect his daily life and competition.

  All the team members had seen Bai Qi's results. Although they usually pretended to be unreliable, they were actually worried about Bai Qi's injury. Now that the results were out, they couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief.

  But unlike everyone who suddenly relaxed, Qin Wenlan was very troubled, and even suspected that the doctors had been 'bought' by Bai Qi.

  When Qin Wenlan first started investigating Bai Qi, he took out his car accident injury report and studied it, so he questioned the current report.

  No matter how entangled and suspicious Qin Wenlan was, Bai Qi's hand injury was temporarily put aside. After a week of special training, everyone ushered in the audition for the "End" professional competition.

  There are also high-level teams in the audition rounds, but they are generally difficult to meet in the first round. After all, thousands of teams are randomly matched online, and no one is sure what cards will be drawn together.

  Chu Jing, Tang Qianqian, and Xie Wenyan rarely played "The End" after retiring, and they no longer play online games. Now that they are back on the court, they are all excited and ready to compete.

  In the battle situation of 1V1, 3V3, and 5V5, Bai Qi's plan is that Wei Zirong and Qin Wenlan will play singles, Chu Jing, Tang Qianqian, and Xie Wenyan will play three-player, and Bai Qi will join in the last five-player game.

  The battle plan was very clear. Chu Jing's three treacherous foxes had all made plans to abuse the food. Who would have thought that their opponents in the first game would give up! right! ?

  All members of the 'King of Kings' team "..."

  Although the audience was disappointed and dissatisfied, the result was also expected. A rookie jungle team with poor combat performance compared with a three-year ace jungle team, 5V1 may not be able to win, and the rhythm is completely abused.

  'King of Kings' is a grassroots team that Ran Yang started from an Internet cafe. Although they later proved themselves to be a hard-working team, the audience still used to call them 'wild team', just adding the word ace in front.

  Because the rookie wild team they were matched with in the first game voluntarily forfeited, the 'King of Kings' team won without a fight.

  In the second round, we were matched with a slightly famous team. They participated in the round of auditions every year, and their ranking has always been in the top 20. Their strength is considered average among the other teams.

  In the first single-player match, Wei Zirong, who sealed the snow with one sword, PKed the mechanic of the opposite team, A Big Bird, whose ID was so dirty that it was hard to see.

  As a result, at the beginning of the game, 'A Big Bird' started chattering nonsense, and even asked for photos and autographs without fear of death. Wei Zirong, who was chatty and noisy, had his head twitching.

  In front of the computer in the training room, Bai Qi was wearing a beige fat sweater and curled up on a chair with bare feet. Her hair was tied behind her ears with a small strawberry headband. She had glasses on the bridge of her nose, chewing gum in her mouth and staring at the screen lazily.