7.17

Bai Qi's transfer surprised everyone in 719. They didn't know the inside story and couldn't understand Qiu Rongtao's decision. 719 was famous throughout the army for being "only in but not out". How could the hot golden dumplings be transferred to other people? of?

  Xu Chengwei went to Qiu Rongtao to ask for an explanation, but was severely criticized and punished, which made him even more dissatisfied.

  In 719, excluding Zhan Jinyao, the relationship between Xu Chengwei and Bai Qi is considered the best.

  Xu Chengwei went to Bai Qi every now and then to eat and drink, and from time to time he would help Bai Qi catch a few rabbits, field mice, and pheasants from the mountains for him to practice dissection, as if they were two good brothers.

  He was most reluctant to leave Bai Qi, but it was a bounden duty for soldiers to obey him, and there was nothing he could do even if he was dissatisfied.

  Bai Qi didn't stay in 719 for a long time, and he didn't have much luggage. The next day after receiving the transfer news, he packed up his bag, picked up his transfer order, and left the unit for Base 525.

  The distance between Unit 525 and 719 was not close. Bai Qi understood that it seemed that the Zhan family deliberately wanted to keep themselves, the 'little goblin' who bewitched Zhan Jinyao, far away so that the two would never meet again.

  After arriving at 525 after "thousands of miles", it was Cheng Hui and his team who came to pick them up "on orders".

  A group of people drove two jeeps, were fully equipped, and carried guns with concave shapes. They looked arrogant and said, "I am so domineering that no one can beat me."

  'Pretend to be cool. 'Heiqi is disdainful.

  When it was driving a battleship and controlling mechas across the universe and galaxies, these little friends didn't know what they were doing. Pretending to be cool in front of it was undoubtedly playing a big trick in front of Guan Gong.

  "Welcome Dr. Zhang!" A group of men shouted in anger, scaring away a group of sparrows in the tree.

  Bai Shangshen was unmoved and walked forward to throw the luggage bag to Cheng Hui, "Has my place been packed out?"

  "Captain Liang just received your transfer order and asked someone to clean it up for you." Cheng Hui said with a smile.

  "Don't worry, we can give you whatever treatment 719 gives you."

  Although they don't know what trick Liang Jun used to 'rob' a flower from 719, but now that they are here, they have to keep him, so that when they meet 719 again, they can laugh at him.

  On the way to the base, people in the car kept asking Bai Qi questions.

  "Dr. Zhang, I heard that you studied abroad and have a doctorate."

  "Yes." Bai Qi replied.

  "Doctor Zhang, you have such a high degree of education, so many people must want to hire you with a high salary. For someone as good as you, your annual salary is several million, right? Why did you come to the army?"

  "Experience."

  To be precise, it was Du Boming who used his "experience" as an excuse and used his smooth tongue to deceive the original owner. However, he accidentally got into trouble after drinking and was deceived by Qiu Rongtao. He made a wedding dress for his "sworn enemy" in vain.

  "Doctor Zhang..."

  ...

  Along the way, Bai Qi was so noisy that he couldn't even doze off. It wasn't until he arrived at the base that the group of people calmed down.