【World 2】━━ Rich man, need friends? ━━

2.1

  In a cheap rental house outside M City, the area of ​​30 square meters including the bathroom and kitchen is pitifully small. After adding furniture to the living space, there is almost no place to stay.

  The sound of water rushing in the bathroom stopped, and a thin, pale-skinned young man opened the door and walked out. His medium-long soft chestnut hair was draped wetly on his shoulders, dripping with drops of water.

  "There is nothing wrong with this body. It is very healthy." A black cat quickly jumped on the table and spoke.

  When Bai Qi heard this, he kicked the pile of instant noodle boxes on the ground with a sneer on his face, "It's so poor."

  "Young man, there will be bread, and there will be Coca-Cola." 771 consoled him without any nutrition.

  Bai Qi walked to the only clean chair in the room and sat down, "Memory of the original body."

  "Here we come." Upon hearing Bai Shangshen's call, 771 immediately opened his original body's stored memory.

  With the progress and development of modern society, the boring life has led some smart businessmen to focus on entertainment development. An online game called "The End" became popular all over the country at lightning speed after it was launched.

  His real name is Ran Yang, a twenty-five-year-old orphan. He dropped out of junior high school and worked as a gangster in a neighborhood. After two years of gangsterism, he "retired" and began to work and live an ordinary life.

  After the release of "The End", he also played it in his spare time. Perhaps he was really talented in gaming. Not only did he create a "world" in online games, but he also later organized a rough team to enter the professional e-sports circle.

  Ran Yang is the first generation player of "The End". "The End" has been on the market for seven years. In the third year, he started playing professional games and led his reckless team to win three consecutive championships.

  A big tree attracts wind, not to mention that Ran Yang has no backer and is unwilling to sign a contract with a company. How can those businessmen who have been blocked from making money let him run rampant?

  In the fourth professional competition, Ran Yang was about to complete four consecutive championships and create history. However, on the night of the finals, he suffered a car accident and lost his right hand. The 'great god' of the generation fell.

  There was originally hope that Ran Yang's hand injury could be cured, but because he could not afford the expensive treatment, he had no choice but to quit the professional e-sports circle. He was depressed all day long and eventually died of alcohol poisoning in a rental house.

  Ran Yang's story is depressing, and the script will definitely bring tears to the audience, but it's a pity that the two people listening to the story are 'non-humans'.

  "Even if you are unruly and unruly, you still have to look for food. If a small grass root has to fight against a forest, it is destined to be miserable." 771 complained, wagging its tail.

  Bai Qi tried to move his wrist back and forth, and he soon felt soreness. Although his original hand usually did not affect his daily life, he would feel soreness once he exerted force or continued use.

  "Very healthy?" Bai Qi asked 771 with a sideways glance.

  071 shrank back with a guilty conscience, "It's just a little hand injury, it won't affect your life or death."