1.16

After asking about the reason for Feng Yuming's death, Bai Qi ended the topic, but Huo Yuan, Xun Liang and others could see that he was not in a high mood, so they left one after another after eating and taking the new year's money.

  Regarding Feng Yuming, 771 confused Bai Qi's face with "haha", "I want you to be a promiscuous person, I want you to be coquettish, don't you know that you should be obscene and trivial to avoid peach blossoms?" You deserve to make peach blossoms bloom. '

  Early in the morning on the first day of the new year, the main entrance of the Prince Regent's Mansion was wide open, and there was an endless stream of people coming to the Prince's Mansion to pay New Year's greetings. Wen Renjing was always the first to come in the past years, but because she was pregnant this year, she did not come in person, so she just sent a servant to take her place.

  People who come to pay New Year greetings are always entertained by the housekeeper, greetings, receiving gifts, and returning gifts. Everything is just like in previous years. In half a day, half of the warehouse is filled with gift boxes, and it will take several days to sort them out after the New Year.

  In the study, Bai Qi was teasing the caged bird hanging on the golden shelf. However, the bird was also old and curled up in the cage all day long, no longer calling out despite Bai Qi's teasing.

  Huo Yuan entered the room, stared at Bai Qi and said, "The war at the border has started again. I need to leave tomorrow morning and rush back."

  "Yes." Bai Qi responded casually and said nothing further. His indifference made Huo Yuan feel a little angry.

  Bai Qi took back the wooden stick that was used to tease the birds and lazily sat back at the table. He glanced at the tea cup on the table and said, "I am thirsty."

  Huo Yuan stepped forward and poured tea for him. Bai Qi took a few sips and said, "Go ahead. As long as I am in the capital, you will have no worries."

  An ordinary sentence burned like a flame in Huo Yuan's heart. Staring at Bai Qi's side face, Huo Yuan was silent for a while before squeezing out a sentence, "My lord, take care of yourself."

  Bai Qi raised his head and stared at him carefully. The little wolf dog had grown into a big bad wolf. He was still the same person, but he knew how to restrain his vicious claws. "Do you still hate me?"

  The emotions in Huo Yuan's eyes fluctuated for a moment, and the prevarication that was supposed to be expressed in his mouth finally turned into a cold word "hate", but now there was something else in the "hate".

  "Little white-eyed wolf." Bai Qi muttered, glancing at the birdcage hanging on the gold frame. After a while of silence, he clicked his tongue, "It's time to clean up the garbage."

  On the second day of the new year, all the countries were ready to take action. Huo Yuan rushed back to the border to take charge, and the five-year melee between the countries began.

  On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month of the next year, in Prince Ning's Mansion, Wenren Yan was hugging and drunkenly embracing a group of concubines. A large number of officers and soldiers broke in and surrounded Prince Ning's Mansion. Shocked, Wenren Yan woke up from drinking and exposed his chest and bare feet. He came out of the house and scolded him, but unfortunately no one gave him face.

  "According to the decree of the Prince Regent, Prince Ning's Mansion is raided! The servants are imprisoned in the mansion, the female family members are forced into Yeting Prison, and the male family members are forced into Tingwei Prison. Execute immediately!"