2.6

The next day, Bai Qi checked out of the room early in the morning and left with Qin Wenlan. After the two left, the proprietress at the front desk slumped back on her chair with a long sigh. The two 'Kings of Hell' were gone.

  'Still taking him with you? Hei Qi asked, looking at Qin Wenlan who was following Bai Qi silently.

  "Huh?" Bai Qi was confused.

  'That kid's motives are not pure. Aren't you afraid that he will plot evil to harm you? ' Hei Qi asked.

  Bai Qi was happy when he heard this, and roughly stroked its head, "How can I, a gangster, be worthy of his concern? You also said it yesterday."

  'whispering sound! Hei Qi snorted, then whispered, "Maybe he covets your beauty?" '

  Bai Qi walked in front with long legs. Qin Wenlan behind him could only see his side face by raising his head slightly, "It's too high." 'he thinks.

  Qin Wenlan is eighteen years old, but he has the face of a fifteen-year-old and is 1.68 meters tall. He didn't care about the 'defects' on his skin before, but now... he's so angry!

  Bai Qi went to a rental agency and chose a room in a mid-range community with two bedrooms and one living room with a balcony. It had all the furniture and daily necessities, and the environment was also very good. The price was only 5,000 yuan a month.

  Bai Qi and Hei Qi didn't understand the rental 'market' on Earth. They first saw the house and felt satisfied, and after confirming that they could afford the rent, they happily paid the next year's rent.

  When the two of them and one cat rented the house that he had prepared overnight, Qin Xiu received the news immediately and breathed a sigh of relief at the same time.

  In the suite of a high-end hotel, Qin Xiu sat on a wisteria chair in front of the window, holding a stack of 'Ran Yang's' life information in his hand.

  A social gangster who came out of an orphanage with a low level of education. When he saw Qin Xiu, he first frowned, fearing that Qin Wenlan would be led astray, and then felt suspicious. Although he just passed by yesterday, his noble temperament could be seen. It's not something you can just pretend to be.

  Continuing reading, when he saw 'Ran Yang' forming a grassroots team to win three consecutive championships, and then retiring due to a car accident, Qin Xiu felt pity at first, and then complained about his arrogance, lack of knowledge and understanding of the world.

  Qin Xiu is a businessman. He joined the Qin family at the age of twelve. He is not unintelligent and cunning. Even though there was no inside story in the information about Ran Yang's car accident, he could tell at a glance that there was something wrong with it.

  Closing the document, Qin Xiu picked up the black tea on the table and leaned back in his chair, deep in thought. Places with merchants would not be clean. He had always ignored petty troubles, but now 'Ran Yang' and his brother Wen If Lan is involved, then that's a different matter.

  'The King of Kings' Qin Xiu once heard someone mention that the online game "The End" is an industry owned by the Qin family, but this area is not under his control, so he doesn't know much about it.

  After finishing a cup of tea, Qin Xiu made a phone call, "Investigate Ran Yang's car accident in detail, and also sort out the information on the 'King of Kings' team."

  After giving instructions and hanging up the phone, Qin Xiu glanced at the photo of 'Ran Yang' in the file and couldn't help but whisper, 'King of kings? And ham sausage. '