2.3

At noon, Bai Qi came to the inner ring of M city with sweat all over his body. Looking at the strange and strange surroundings of high-rise buildings, our day, night, and day were all in vain without fear of gods and ghosts.

  "The stars are more beautiful." 771 squatted on the suitcase and whispered, "The stars in the universe, the stars, the rivers and the sea, the stars reincarnate every ten years, and the starry sky is particularly beautiful."

  "If there is a chance, I will go back to my hometown with you and take a look." Bai Qi replied after understanding the longing in its eyes.

  Walking on the street with a box of cats, Bai Qi rubbed its head and said, "You once said that 771 was your factory number, not a name. How about I pick one for you?"

  "Huh?" 771 looked at Bai Qi suspiciously, but was cautious and did not agree directly, for fear of being called something weird, "Tell me about it."

  "Heiqi." Bai Qi said.

  "Hei...Qi?" 771 Cat's paw stroked its beard and thought, "I'm black, and there's a seven in my number. It's quite fitting, but I'm not domineering. I'll just make do with it."

  "..." Hei Qi? Black Seven? It is true that the latter is cuter, so let's go with Heo Qi.

  After running around all morning, Bai Qi and Hei Qi, who were mortals, were a little hungry. They walked along the street and finally stopped in front of a porridge shop.

  "Ignore him?" Hei Qi asked Qin Wenlan, who had been following Bai Qi like a shadow.

  Qin Wenlan looks very delicate. Even though his whole body is dirty, he still can't hide his noble aura. People can tell at a glance that he is either rich or noble.

  Bai Qi rubbed the jade in his pocket with his hand, and finally weakly waved to Qin Wenlan, "Follow me."

  Bai Qi walked into the porridge shop with her family in tow. As soon as she sat down, a waiter came over and said, "Sir, pets are not allowed to enter the store."

  "Meow!" Hei Qi was annoyed, you ignorant earthlings, your whole family is a pet!

  Glancing at Hei Qi on the suitcase, Bai Qi picked it up and said, "Smash it with me, dear."

  The waiter "..." The species are all different, damn it! !

  Hei Qi finally stayed, because he put on a posture of 'making a big fuss in the porridge shop if he was not allowed to stay', and proved with his actions that cats are also very ferocious 'beasts'.

  After the porridge was served, Bai Qi kicked Qin Wenlan under the table and said, "Leave after you finish eating. Don't follow me again."

  Qin Wenlan didn't say a word, just immersed himself in eating hard, looking like he couldn't eat anything, which made Bai Qi angry and said, "Idiot."

  Bai Qi slowly scooped up the porridge. Since there were 'outsiders' in Heiqi, it was inconvenient to talk, so he had to use the virtual screen to ask, 'Where are you going later? '

  "Internet cafe, let's go and see "The End" first." Bai Qi replied.

  'It's just an online game, this smart phone will help you play X and play with you. 'Anything to do with data is easy to understand.

  After leaving the porridge shop after the meal, Bai Qi asked passers-by and came to an Internet cafe. He took his ID card to open a private room for two people, and then went in with Hei Qi. As for the unlucky Qin Wenlan, Bai Qi handed him over to the police uncle.