1.10

When Bai Qi returned home, the housekeeper who had learned the news of his assassination had already brought the palace's royal doctor to wait in the garden. However, after Bai Qi returned home, he only left the word "bath" and went back to Fuya Garden.

  Next to the master bedroom in Fuya Garden is a bathroom. There is a bathtub ten feet wide and long, with a white jade bed on the bottom and pearls on the top. It is extremely luxurious and extravagant.

  Bai Qiping retreated to the servants waiting in the room, took off his clothes and got into the water alone. The warm water covered every inch of his skin, and the comfort that penetrated into his pores made him let out a long sigh.

  After returning from the palace, he met an assassin again. The smell of wine and blood were mixed together. Even if Bai Qi wasn't a mysophobic god, he wouldn't like this strange smell.

  Huo Yuan entered the room and listened to the sound of water behind the screen. He slowly walked forward. In the hazy smoke, a shapely and toned figure leaned lazily on the jade platform with his bare back, and his long black hair was loose and smudged on the water. open.

  Huo Yuan's breath was stagnant. His heart seemed to be suddenly grabbed by someone at this moment, and his vision was a little blurry due to the dizziness in his head.

  "Come here and wipe my back." Bai Qi always enjoyed enslaving Huo Yuan.

  Huo Yuan stepped forward with heavy steps and knelt down. He first took out a bottle of essence from the tray and dripped it evenly on Bai Qi's body. The red liquid rolled on the jade-like skin, giving it a seductive ambiguity.

  Huo Yuan's throat rolled up and down. He stiffly picked up the towel and began to wipe Bai Qi. Occasionally, his fingers touched his body, and the heat that instantly hit his body made him a little panicked.

  Just when Huo Yuan was lost in thought, a slender hand suddenly grabbed his collar and pulled him into the water with force. Huo Yuan, who was choked by the water that poured into his ears and nose, struggled vigorously out of the bottom of the pool.

  "Bang!" Bai Qi roughly pushed Huo Yuan to the edge of the pool and raised his chin with his fingers, "You stupid pervert."

  The close distance between the two made Huo Yuan's breathing unsteady. He frowned and shouted coldly, "Get out of the way!"

  "Baby, don't forget your identity." Bai Qi's fingers traced his chin to his Adam's apple, and finally pulled open his chest.

  Huo Yuan was shocked and suddenly grabbed Bai Qi's wrist. The iron-like restraint made Bai Qi frown slightly. At this time, a servant asked outside the bathroom, "Your Majesty?"

  Bai Qi raised his eyebrows. Huo Yuan's expression changed unpredictably. Finally, with a look of unwillingness and shame, he released his hold on him. Bai Qi raised the corners of his mouth and said, "It's nothing."

  Staring at the forbearing Huo Yuan, Bai Qi pulled out the jade hairpin that fixed his hair. The sharp hairpin swirled around Huo Yuan's throat and finally pierced his left waist. A trace of scarlet color seeped out and merged into the pool water.

  Huo Yuan stared at Bai Qi with burning eyes. There was a sinister look on the young man's face that did not match his age. "Who are you looking at?" Who are you looking at through him?

  "There are only you and me here, who do you think I am looking at?" Bai Qi took back the hairpin and threw it into the pool, saying calmly.

  Bai Qi turned around and left. After walking out of the pool, he pulled an undershirt on the hanger and draped it casually over his shoulders. Huo Yuan stared at his smooth back and slender legs, and the fire in his body seemed to burn even brighter.