ᴄʜ-9 ᴀ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ ᴘʟᴇᴀ

Joong: "Wait, Dunk! Please, let's talk about this."

Dunk's strides didn't falter as he continued to march away, his shoulders tense with frustration and fear.

Dunk: "There's nothing left to talk about, Joong. Can't you see? This changes everything."

Joong's heart raced with desperation as he struggled to keep up, his voice trembling with emotion.

Joong: "I know it's overwhelming, Dunk. But we can't just ignore this. We have to face it together."

Dunk's steps slowed slightly, but his resolve remained unyielding.

Dunk: "I never signed up for this, Joong. I can't be a father. Not now, not like this."

Joong reached out, his hand hovering over Dunk's arm, pleading for him to listen.

Joong: "I understand, Dunk. But running away won't solve anything. We have to confront this head-on, no matter how scary it may seem."

Dunk's gaze softened, a flicker of doubt crossing his features.

Dunk: "What if I can't do it, Joong? What if I'm not strong enough?"

Joong's heart ached at the vulnerability in Dunk's voice, his own fears mirrored in Dunk's eyes.

Joong: "You're not alone, Dunk. We'll figure this out together. I promise."

Dunk hesitated, his gaze searching Joong's for reassurance. And in that fleeting moment of uncertainty, Joong saw a glimmer of hope - a spark of possibility amidst the darkness that threatened to engulf them.

But before he could respond, Dunk pulled away, his resolve hardening once more.

Dunk: "I need some time, Joong. Please, just give me some space."

And with that, Dunk disappeared into the night, leaving Joong standing alone in the darkness, his heart heavy with regret and uncertainty. But as he watched Dunk go, Joong knew that their love, however fragile, was worth fighting for - even in the face of the greatest challenges.

Joong stood rooted to the spot, watching as Dunk's figure grew smaller in the distance. His heart ached with a mixture of longing and worry, knowing that their future hung precariously in the balance.

As the sounds of the bustling city faded into the night, Joong turned on his heels, his mind racing with thoughts of Dunk and the unexpected turn their lives had taken. He couldn't shake the feeling of helplessness that gripped him, knowing that he had to respect Dunk's wishes for space, even if it tore him apart inside.

The following days passed in a blur of uncertainty for Joong, his thoughts consumed by Dunk and the unborn child they shared. He longed to reach out, to offer Dunk the comfort and support he so desperately needed, but he knew he had to respect Dunk's need for space.

And then, one evening, as Joong sat alone in his apartment, his thoughts drifting back to Dunk, he received a text message that sent a surge of hope coursing through his veins.

It was from Dunk.

The message was short and to the point, a simple apology for his outburst and a request to meet up to talk things over. Joong's heart leaped with anticipation as he typed out a response, agreeing to meet Dunk at their favorite café the following afternoon.

The hours crawled by agonizingly slow as Joong waited for the appointed time, his mind buzzing with a million questions and fears. But as he pushed open the door of the café and spotted Dunk sitting at a corner table, a wave of relief washed over him.

Dunk looked up as Joong approached, his expression a mixture of embarrassment and uncertainty.

Dunk: "Hey, Joong. Thanks for coming."

Joong: "Of course, Dunk. I've been worried about you."

Their conversation was halting at first, both men unsure of where to begin. But as they talked, the walls between them began to crumble, their words flowing freely as they shared their hopes, fears, and dreams for the future.

Dunk: "I'm sorry for running off like that, Joong. I just... I felt so overwhelmed."

Joong: "I understand, Dunk. This is a lot to take in. But we're in this together, remember?"

And as they parted ways that evening, Joong couldn't help but feel a sense of hope blossoming within him. For in Dunk, he had found a partner worth fighting for, someone who made his heart sing with joy and his soul dance with delight. And no matter what challenges lay ahead, Joong knew that with Dunk by his side, anything was possible.