ᴄʜ-15 ꜰᴀᴄɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ

Tears welled in Dunk's eyes as he and Joong walked away from his parents' home, the sting of rejection cutting deep into his heart. He felt like his world was crumbling around him, the weight of his parents' disapproval heavy on his shoulders.

Joong reached out, his hand finding Dunk's in a comforting gesture. Dunk leaned into him, seeking solace in his warmth.

Joong: "Hey, it's okay. We'll get through this together."

But Dunk couldn't shake the overwhelming sense of hurt and betrayal that consumed him. He had hoped that his parents would accept him and Joong, would support their decision to start a family together. But now, all he felt was pain.

Dunk: "I can't believe they... they just threw us out like that."

His voice cracked with emotion, tears streaming down his cheeks unchecked. Joong pulled him close, holding him tight as Dunk let out a choked sob.

Joong: "I know, Dunk. I know."

They stood there for a long moment, wrapped in each other's embrace, the weight of their parents' rejection hanging heavy in the air. But even in the midst of their pain, Dunk knew that he had Joong by his side, and that was enough to give him hope for the future.

Together, they would face whatever challenges came their way, and come out stronger on the other side.

As Dunk's tears flowed freely, Joong held him close, offering silent support as they walked away from Dunk's parents' home. Dunk felt a mix of emotions swirling inside him—sadness, anger, and a deep sense of loss.

Dunk: "I just... I don't understand why they can't accept us."

His voice trembled with hurt as he spoke, the pain of rejection weighing heavily on his heart.

Joong tightened his embrace, his own eyes glistening with unshed tears.

Joong: "I wish I had the answer, Dunk. But sometimes people can't see past their own prejudices."

Dunk nodded, feeling a small measure of comfort in Joong's words. Even though his parents had rejected them, he knew that Joong understood his pain like no one else could.

Dunk: "Thank you for being here, Joong. I don't know what I would do without you."

Joong's lips curved into a sad smile as he pressed a gentle kiss to Dunk's forehead.

Joong: "You don't have to thank me, Dunk. We're in this together, no matter what."

They continued walking in silence, their footsteps echoing in the empty street. Dunk's heart still ached with the pain of his parents' rejection, but as he leaned into Joong's comforting embrace, he felt a glimmer of hope flicker to life in his chest.

No matter what challenges lay ahead, he knew that as long as he had Joong by his side, they could face anything together. And with that thought in mind, Dunk found the strength to wipe away his tears and face the uncertain future ahead.