ᴄʜ-11 ꜱᴇᴇᴋɪɴɢ ɢᴜɪᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ

Dunk paced back and forth in his apartment, his mind swirling with uncertainty. He knew he needed to talk to Joong about their situation, but he didn't know where to begin or what to say. Finally, he picked up his phone and dialed Joong's number, his heart pounding in his chest as he waited for Joong to pick up.

Joong: "Hey, Dunk. What's up?"

Dunk took a deep breath, trying to steady his nerves before plunging into the conversation.

Dunk: "Joong, I'm not sure what to do next."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before Joong responded.

Joong: "Okay, Dunk. What's going on?"

Dunk: "I need your advice. I'm feeling overwhelmed."

There was a hint of concern in Joong's voice.

Joong: "Tell me what's on your mind, Dunk. I'm here for you."

Dunk: "I'm not sure how to handle it."

There was a moment of silence, and Dunk could almost hear Joong processing the information.

Joong: "I understand, Dunk. It's a lot to take in. Have you thought about what you want to do?"

Dunk: "I'm not sure. That's why I'm calling you. I need your help."

Joong: "Well, Dunk, have you considered... maybe us getting married?"

Dunk felt a jolt of surprise at Joong's suggestion.

Dunk: "Married?"

Joong: "Yeah. I know it's a big step, but... I care about you, Dunk. And I want to be there for you and the baby. Maybe getting married would be the right thing for us."

Dunk's mind whirled with thoughts as he considered Joong's proposal. It was unexpected, but... maybe it could work?

Dunk: "I... I need some time to think about it, Joong."

Joong: "Of course, Dunk. Take all the time you need. Just know that whatever you decide, I'll be here for you."

Dunk listened to Joong's suggestion, his heart sinking with each word. Marriage? The idea seemed both daunting and impractical. He knew he had to voice his concerns.

Dunk: "Joong, I appreciate your suggestion, but... marriage? I'm not sure if that's the right solution for us."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before Joong responded, his tone resolute.

Joong: "Dunk, I understand your hesitation, but think about it. We're already in this together. Getting married would provide stability for both of us and the baby. It's the right thing to do."

Dunk's mind whirled with conflicting thoughts. He knew Joong meant well, but the idea of marriage felt like diving into the unknown.

Dunk: "Joong, I'm worried. Our parents don't even know about the pregnancy. Adding marriage to the mix... it's a lot to handle."

Joong's voice softened, a hint of understanding creeping in.

Joong: "I know it's a lot, Dunk. But we'll figure it out. We can talk to our parents together, explain the situation. And as for marriage, I'm here for you every step of the way. We can make it work."

Dunk felt a surge of anxiety and uncertainty gripping him. Could he really take such a monumental step?

Dunk: "I... I need some time to think about it, Joong."

Joong: "Take all the time you need, Dunk. But know that I'm here for you, no matter what."

As they hung up the phone, Dunk was left with a whirlwind of emotions. The prospect of marriage loomed large before him, and he couldn't shake the feeling of unease. But with Joong's unwavering support, he knew they would find a way forward, together. And as he grappled with the weight of the decisions ahead, Dunk couldn't help but feel a flicker of hope amidst the uncertainty, knowing that Joong would be by his side every step of the way.