ᴄʜ-35 ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ

Time had flown by, and June was now a vibrant and curious four-year-old. Her laughter filled the house, bringing joy to Dunk and Joong's lives every day.

As they watched June play in the backyard, Dunk and Joong marveled at how quickly their daughter was growing. She was a bundle of energy, always eager to explore the world around her and learn new things.

Dunk: "Can you believe she's already four, Joong? It feels like just yesterday she was a tiny baby in our arms."

Joong smiled, his heart swelling with pride as he watched June chase after butterflies in the garden.

Joong: "I know, Dunk. Time flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? She's growing up so fast, but every moment with her is a gift."

Their lives had changed in so many ways since June had come into their lives. They had faced challenges and overcome obstacles together, growing stronger as a family with each passing day.

As they watched June twirl and spin in the sunlight, her laughter echoing through the air, Dunk and Joong knew that their love for each other and for their daughter would only continue to grow, binding them together as a family forever.

June's laughter echoed in the backyard as she chased after a fluttering butterfly, her tiny legs carrying her across the grass with determination. Dunk and Joong watched her with pride, marveling at her boundless energy and infectious enthusiasm.

Dunk: "Look at her go, Joong! She's like a little whirlwind."

Joong chuckled, nodding in agreement as they observed June's antics.

Joong: "She definitely keeps us on our toes, that's for sure."

As June finally caught up to the butterfly, she reached out her hand, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

June: "Hi, pretty butterfly! Come play with me!"

Dunk and Joong exchanged amused glances, charmed by their daughter's innocence and wonder.

Dunk: "She's so fearless, isn't she?"

Joong nodded, a proud smile tugging at his lips as he watched June interact with the natural world around her.

Joong: "She's got your adventurous spirit, Dunk."

Dunk grinned, feeling a swell of pride in his chest as he looked at their daughter.

Dunk: "And she's got your curiosity, Joong. She's the perfect combination of both of us."

June giggled happily, her eyes sparkling with delight as she continued to talk to the butterfly, completely lost in her imaginary world of adventure and wonder.

June: "I love you, butterfly! Let's be friends forever!"

Dunk and Joong couldn't help but smile at their daughter's infectious joy, grateful for every moment they got to spend with her.