ᴄʜ-16 ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀᴍ ʀᴀɢᴇꜱ ᴏɴ

As Dunk and Joong braced themselves for the challenges ahead, Dunk's parents intensified their efforts to tear them apart. Rumors swirled, whispers of scandal echoing through their small community. Dunk and Joong found themselves at the center of a storm they could not control.

Despite their best efforts to ignore the malicious gossip and focus on their growing family, Dunk and Joong could not escape the relentless onslaught. Dunk's parents, fueled by anger and resentment, seemed determined to destroy everything they held dear.

One evening, as Dunk and Joong sat together in the quiet sanctuary of their home, a knock sounded at the door. Dunk's heart clenched with apprehension as he rose to answer it, knowing all too well who stood on the other side.

Standing on the doorstep, silhouetted against the fading light, were Dunk's parents. Their faces were set in hard lines of disapproval, their eyes cold and unyielding.

Mr. Natachai: "We need to talk, Dunk. Now."

Dunk's stomach churned with dread as he reluctantly ushered them inside. Joong watched silently, his jaw clenched in anger as he braced himself for the confrontation to come.

As Dunk's parents settled into the chairs across from them, Dunk felt a surge of defiance rise within him. He refused to cower in the face of their hostility, determined to stand his ground and protect the life he had built with Joong.

Dunk: "What do you want?"

His voice was steady, his eyes locked with his parents' in a silent challenge. Mrs. Natachai's lips tightened into a thin line of disapproval as she spoke.

Mrs. Natachai: "We want you to end this... this farce, Dunk. It's time to come home and leave this... this man behind."  (Farce means joke or mockery)

Dunk's hands clenched into fists at his sides, his nails digging into his palms as he fought to control his temper.

Dunk: "Joong is not a 'farce,' Mom. He's the man I love, and nothing you say will ever change that."

Joong's hand found Dunk's beneath the table, offering silent support as Dunk faced his parents' wrath. Despite the storm raging around them, Dunk and Joong remained steadfast in their love, ready to weather whatever challenges lay ahead.

As Dunk's parents continued to press their demands, Dunk and Joong exchanged wary glances. They had anticipated this confrontation, but that didn't make it any easier to endure.

Joong's voice was firm as he spoke up, his tone cutting through the tension like a knife.

Joong: "Mr. and Mrs. Natachai, we understand that you may not approve of our relationship, but that doesn't give you the right to dictate our lives. Dunk and I are adults, and we're perfectly capable of making our own decisions."

Mrs. Natachai's eyes narrowed with displeasure, her lips pressed into a thin line.

Mrs. Natachai: "You may think you know what's best for you, Dunk, but you're making a grave mistake by defying us. This... union of yours will only bring you pain and regret."

Dunk's jaw clenched with frustration, his patience wearing thin.

Dunk: "With all due respect, Mom, I can't let fear of pain and regret dictate my choices. Joong and I love each other, and we're committed to building a life together, no matter what obstacles we face."

Mr. Natachai's expression softened slightly, a hint of concern flickering in his eyes.

Mr. Natachai: "Dunk, please... We only want what's best for you. Can't you see that we're just trying to protect you?"

Dunk's resolve wavered for a moment as he looked into his father's eyes, seeing the pain and worry hidden beneath the facade of anger. But then he thought of Joong, of their unborn child, and his determination hardened once more.

Dunk: "I appreciate your concern, Dad, but this is my life, and I have to live it on my own terms. I hope one day you can accept that."

With that, Dunk rose from his seat, signaling the end of the conversation. Joong followed suit, his expression resolute as they escorted Dunk's parents to the door.

As the door closed behind them, Dunk and Joong exchanged a weary smile, knowing that the storm was far from over. But no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, their love unbreakable in the face of adversity.