ᴄʜ-23 ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴅᴇꜱᴘᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ

As Joong and Dunk walked home together after the meeting with their parents, a sense of urgency weighed heavily on Joong's heart. He knew that time was of the essence, and he couldn't shake the feeling of desperation that gnawed at him.

Joong: "Dunk, we need to talk about this."

Dunk glanced at him, his brow furrowing with concern.

Dunk: "About what?"

Joong took a deep breath, gathering his thoughts before speaking.

Joong: "About the wedding. Dunk, I know this is sudden, but I can't shake the feeling that we need to do this, and we need to do it now."

Dunk's eyes widened in surprise, his heart fluttering with uncertainty.

Dunk: "Joong, I... I don't know if I'm ready for this. This is a big step, and I need time to process everything."

Joong's desperation grew with each passing moment, his voice pleading.

Joong: "But Dunk, don't you see? We don't have time. We need to act fast, for the baby's sake. I can't bear the thought of anything happening to you or the baby before we have a chance to make things right."

Dunk's heart ached at the desperation in Joong's voice, his own fears and doubts momentarily forgotten in the face of Joong's raw emotion.

Dunk: "Joong, I... I need some time to think about this. Can you give me that?"

Joong nodded, his heart heavy with disappointment but understanding.

Joong: "Of course, Dunk. Take all the time you need. But please, don't take too long. I can't lose you, Dunk. I can't lose either of you."

As they walked home in silence, Joong's desperation hung heavy in the air, a constant reminder of the stakes they faced. But even in the midst of uncertainty, Joong couldn't shake the feeling of determination that burned within him. He would do whatever it took to protect Dunk and their unborn child, even if it meant facing his own fears and doubts head-on. And as they entered their home together, Joong vowed to do everything in his power to convince Dunk that their love was worth fighting for.

Back at their home, the atmosphere was thick with tension as Joong and Dunk settled onto the couch, their thoughts consumed by the weighty conversation they had just shared.

Joong couldn't shake the feeling of urgency that gripped him, his mind racing with thoughts of what could go wrong if they didn't act quickly.

Joong: "Dunk, please... I know this is a lot to ask, but we need to consider our options. We can't afford to wait."

Dunk sat in silence for a moment, his brow furrowed in deep contemplation. He knew that Joong was right—that they were facing a critical juncture in their lives—but the idea of rushing into marriage filled him with a sense of unease.

Dunk: "Joong, I understand where you're coming from, I really do. But marriage is a big step, and I need to be sure that we're doing it for the right reasons."

Joong's heart sank at Dunk's response, his desperation mounting with each passing second.

Joong: "But Dunk, can't you see? We're not just doing this for us anymore. We have a baby on the way, and we need to think about what's best for them."

Dunk sighed heavily, his gaze fixed on the floor as he wrestled with his conflicting emotions.

Dunk: "I know, Joong. And believe me, I want what's best for our baby more than anything. But rushing into marriage isn't going to solve everything. We need to be sure that we're ready for this."

Joong felt a pang of frustration and disappointment wash over him, but he knew that he couldn't force Dunk into something he wasn't ready for.

Joong: "I understand, Dunk. I just... I can't help but feel like time is running out. I don't want to lose you, or our baby, because we hesitated too long."

Dunk reached out, taking Joong's hand in his own and squeezing it gently.

Dunk: "We won't lose each other, Joong. I promise. But we need to be patient and think things through carefully. We'll figure this out together, I promise."

As they sat together in the quiet of their home, Joong and Dunk knew that they had a long road ahead of them. But with love, patience, and understanding, they were confident that they could overcome any obstacle that stood in their way. And as they embraced each other, they vowed to face the challenges ahead with courage and determination, secure in the knowledge that their love would see them through.