ᴄʜ-30 ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ᴊᴜɴᴇ

With their family gathered around them, Dunk and Joong looked down at their newborn daughter, their hearts filled with love and wonder. After much discussion and consideration, they had finally settled on a name for their precious baby girl: June.

Dunk gently whispered her name as he cradled her in his arms, his voice filled with tenderness and affection.

Dunk: "June... Welcome to the world, little one."

Joong smiled down at his daughter, his heart overflowing with love for the tiny bundle in his arms.

Joong: "June, you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

Their parents looked on with tears in their eyes, overwhelmed by the sight of their granddaughter. Mrs. Natachai reached out to stroke June's cheek, her touch gentle and loving.

Mrs. Natachai: "June, you have stolen our hearts already."

Mr. Archen beamed with pride as he gazed down at his granddaughter, his expression filled with joy and wonder.

Mr. Archen: "She's perfect, Dunk. Absolutely perfect."

As they spent those precious first moments with their daughter, Dunk and Joong knew that their lives would never be the same. June had brought them immeasurable joy and love, and they were grateful for every moment they got to spend with her.

As the family continued to bask in the joy of June's arrival, Dunk and Joong felt a deep sense of gratitude wash over them. They were overwhelmed by the love and support surrounding them, and they knew that they were embarking on the greatest adventure of their lives.

Amidst the chatter and laughter in the hospital room, Dunk gently passed June into Joong's waiting arms, watching as father and daughter shared a tender moment together. It was a sight that filled Dunk's heart with warmth and pride.

Dunk: "She's got your eyes, Joong."

Joong smiled down at June, his heart swelling with love for the tiny bundle in his arms.

Joong: "And she's got your smile, Dunk."

Their parents looked on with adoration, their hearts bursting with love for their new granddaughter. It was a moment they would cherish forever, a symbol of the precious bond that held their family together.

As they gazed at June's peaceful face, Dunk and Joong knew that their lives had been forever changed for the better. They were ready to embrace the joys and challenges of parenthood, knowing that with each other and their families by their side, they could weather any storm.

With June in their arms, Dunk and Joong felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude and love. Their family was complete, and they knew that together, they could conquer the world.

_______________________________________________

I initially chose the name "Junya" as a blend of Joong and Dunk's names, but it started feeling a bit odd after a while. So, I decided to switch it to "June," which felt more natural and pleasant to read.

In Japanese, 'Jun' means pure or genuine, and 'Ya' is a suffix used in names that can convey a sense of admiration or wonder. So, Junya could be interpreted as 'pure one' or 'genuine beauty' in Japanese. (PS. I did a lot of research lol)