ᴄʜ-19 ᴄᴏɴꜰʀᴏɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

The day of reckoning had arrived. Dunk and Joong stood outside Dunk's childhood home, the weight of their impending confrontation hanging heavy in the air. They exchanged a nervous glance, their hearts pounding with a mixture of anticipation and dread.

With a deep breath, Dunk reached out and grasped Joong's hand, drawing strength from his presence.

Dunk: "Are you ready for this, Joong?"

Joong nodded, his expression determined.

Joong: "I'm with you every step of the way, Dunk. We'll get through this together."

With their resolve fortified, Dunk and Joong approached the front door and rang the bell. The sound echoed through the quiet neighborhood, a harbinger of the storm that was about to break.

Seconds stretched into eternity as they waited for a response. Then, finally, the door creaked open, revealing Dunk's parents standing on the threshold, their faces a mask of surprise and apprehension.

Mr. and Mrs. Natachai exchanged a wary glance as they took in Dunk and Joong's determined expressions.

Mrs. Natachai: "What are you two doing here?"

Dunk stepped forward, his voice steady despite the turmoil raging within him.

Dunk: "We're here to talk, Mom. We need to clear the air and put an end to the lies and manipulation."

Mr. Natachai's brow furrowed with confusion, but Dunk pressed on, his words gaining momentum.

Dunk: "We know what you've been doing, Mom, Dad. The games you've been playing, the lies you've been telling... It ends now."

Mrs. Natachai's eyes widened with shock, her hand flying to her chest in disbelief.

Mrs. Natachai: "I-I don't know what you're talking about, Dunk. We've only ever wanted what's best for you."

But Dunk wasn't swayed by her protestations. He had seen the truth, and he refused to back down now.

Dunk: "No more lies, Mom. No more manipulation. We deserve better than this, and we won't stop until we get the truth."

As the weight of Dunk's words hung heavy in the air, a tense silence descended upon them. The truth was out in the open now, and there was no going back.

But Dunk and Joong stood tall, their resolve unshakable as they faced down the storm that raged around them. Whatever lay ahead, they knew they would face it together, their love a beacon of hope in the darkness.

As Dunk's words hung in the air, a heavy tension settled over the room. Mrs. Natachai glanced nervously at her husband, searching for support, but Mr. Natachai remained silent, his expression unreadable.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, Mrs. Natachai spoke, her voice tinged with defensiveness.

Mrs. Natachai: "You have no idea what you're talking about, Dunk. We've always had your best interests at heart."

But Dunk was undeterred, his determination unwavering.

Dunk: "That's not true, Mom. We know about the lies, the manipulation. We've seen the evidence."

He gestured to the folder of documents he held tightly in his hand, evidence of the deceit that had been woven around them for far too long.

Mr. Natachai's facade cracked, a flicker of anger flashing in his eyes.

Mr. Natachai: "And what evidence would that be, Dunk? Some twisted fantasy concocted in your mind?"

But Dunk held his ground, refusing to be intimidated.

Dunk: "The truth, Dad. That's all we're asking for. The truth."

Feeling the tension thickening the air, Dunk and Joong stood their ground, refusing to back down. Dunk's parents exchanged uneasy glances, their expressions a mix of surprise and discomfort.

Mr. Natachai cleared his throat, his voice strained as he spoke.

Mr. Natachai: "Dunk, Joong... perhaps we should sit down and talk about this calmly. There must be some misunderstanding."

But Dunk was resolute, his voice steady as he addressed his parents.

Dunk: "No more misunderstandings, Dad. We've seen the truth, and we're not going to pretend otherwise. We need to talk about what's been going on and find a way forward."

Mrs. Natachai hesitated, her eyes flickering with uncertainty. She glanced at her husband, silently pleading for guidance.

After a tense moment, Mr. Natachai nodded, his expression grave.

Mr. Natachai: "Very well, Dunk. Let's talk."

With that, Dunk and Joong followed their parents into the living room, the weight of their confrontation hanging heavy in the air. As they settled into their seats, they knew that the road ahead would be difficult, but they were determined to face it together, armed with the truth and unwavering in their resolve.

____________________________________________________________

Where am I even leading this story to? It was not supposed to go this way-😂