ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ [ᴇɴᴅ]

Years flew by, each one marked by laughter, tears, and the unbreakable bond of family. Dunk, Joong, and June had built a life filled with love, and as they sat together one evening reminiscing about their journey, their hearts overflowed with gratitude.

Dunk: "Can you believe how fast the time has gone, Joong? It feels like just yesterday that June was learning to walk."

Joong nodded, a fond smile gracing his lips as he glanced at their daughter, who was now a teenager, engrossed in a book on the sofa.

Joong: "She's growing up so fast. I still remember the first time she called us 'Daddy' and 'Papa.'"

Dunk reached out to squeeze Joong's hand, his eyes shining with affection.

Dunk: "Those were magical moments, Joong. But every moment with her has been special, hasn't it?"

June looked up from her book, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

June: "Are you two talking about me again?"

Dunk and Joong laughed, their hearts swelling with love as they looked at their daughter.

Dunk: "Of course, we are, sweetheart. You're the star of the show, after all."

June grinned, her laughter filling the room as she joined them on the sofa, snuggling between Dunk and Joong.

June: "I'm lucky to have you both as my parents! I don't know what I'd do without you."

Tears welled up in Dunk and Joong's eyes as they wrapped their arms around June, holding her close.

Dunk: "And we're lucky to have you, June. You've brought so much joy into our lives."

Joong nodded in agreement, his voice filled with emotion.

Joong: "We love you more than words can say, June. You're our greatest blessing."

As the evening wore on, Dunk, Joong, and June found themselves lost in memories, sharing stories of their adventures and the countless moments that had shaped their lives.

June: "Remember that time we went camping, Daddy? And you tried to make s'mores but ended up burning them instead?"

Joong laughed, recalling the mishap with a playful smile.

Joong: "How could I forget? You and Papa couldn't stop laughing at my 'culinary skills.'"

Dunk chuckled, nudging Joong affectionately.

Dunk: "It was all part of the fun, Joong. Besides, we ended up having a great time, didn't we, June?"

June nodded enthusiastically, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

June: "The best! I can't wait for our next camping trip."

As they continued to reminisce, Dunk felt a surge of gratitude for the life they had built together. Despite the challenges they had faced along the way, their love had remained unwavering, a beacon of hope and strength.

Dunk: "You know, I never imagined my life could be this beautiful."

Joong smiled tenderly, his gaze softening as he looked at Dunk and June.

Joong: "Neither did I, Dunk. But I wouldn't change a single moment of it."

June leaned against Dunk and Joong, feeling the warmth of their love enveloping her like a cozy blanket. In that moment, surrounded by the two people who meant the world to her, she knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be.

June: "I love you both so much."

Dunk and Joong exchanged a glance, their hearts overflowing with love for their daughter.

Dunk: "We love you too, June. Always and forever."

With their arms wrapped around each other, Dunk, Joong, and June basked in the glow of their love, grateful for the journey that had brought them together and excited for the adventures that lay ahead. For them, the future was bright, filled with endless possibilities and boundless love. And together, they knew they could conquer anything that came their way, one beautiful moment at a time.