ᴄʜ-28 ᴀ ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏꜱᴀʟ ᴘᴏꜱᴛᴘᴏɴᴅᴇᴅ

As Dunk and Joong sat with their parents, discussing the difficult road ahead, Mrs. Natachai gently broached the topic that had been weighing on all their minds.

Mrs. Natachai: "Joong, Dunk, we've been discussing the situation, and we think it might be best to postpone the wedding until after the baby is born."

Joong's heart sank at his mother's words, a pang of disappointment coursing through him. He had dreamed of marrying Dunk for so long, and the thought of delaying their union was difficult to bear.

Joong: "But Mom, I... I don't want to wait. Dunk and I have been through so much already, and I want to marry him as soon as possible."

Dunk reached for Joong's hand, squeezing it gently in a silent gesture of support. He understood Joong's desire to move forward with their plans, but he also knew that they needed to consider what was best for their growing family.

Dunk: "I understand how you feel, Joong. But your parents are right. We need to focus on taking care of you and the baby right now. The wedding can wait."

Joong sighed, his shoulders slumping with resignation. He knew that Dunk was right, but it didn't make the decision any easier to accept.

Joong: "Okay, Dunk. You're right. We'll wait."

In the days that followed, Joong and Dunk found themselves grappling with conflicting emotions. While they understood the practicality of postponing their wedding, they couldn't shake the longing in their hearts to begin their life together as soon as possible.

Late one evening, as they sat together in the quiet of their home, Joong broached the subject that had been weighing heavily on his mind.

Joong: "Dunk, I know we agreed to postpone the wedding, but... I can't shake the feeling that we're putting our lives on hold."

Dunk nodded in understanding, his expression reflecting Joong's own sense of frustration.

Dunk: "I feel the same way, Joong. But we made a promise to our parents, and we need to honor that."

Joong sighed, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

Joong: "I know, I know. But it's just... it's hard, you know? I want to start our family, to build a life together."

Dunk reached out, taking Joong's hand in his own, his touch a comforting anchor in the midst of their uncertainty.

Dunk: "I want that too, Joong. More than anything. But we need to trust that our parents have our best interests at heart. And who knows? Maybe waiting a little longer will make our wedding even more special."

Joong managed a small smile at Dunk's words, his heart swelling with love for the man by his side.

Joong: "You're right, Dunk. As always. We'll get through this together, just like we always do."

And as they sat together, hand in hand, Joong and Dunk found solace in the strength of their love, knowing that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, united in their commitment to each other and their growing family.